Misc What do you think of this years Pride Month?

• Thread starter Deleted member 575334
  • Start date
  • Views 4,746
  • Replies 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 575334

OP
For me. It feels kinda quiet. Normally everywhere i go, i am getting sandblasted with the Rainbow Flag and such. But this year, it feels more quiet then ever. I guess COVID-19 has to do something with it. But i was just curious why and what you think of this?

Edit: I have to clarify that i am NOT from the LGBTQ+ Community. I support them, but i am a straight male.

Last edited by ,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched a bit of the parade [wishing I was in it]. Walked around [er, rolled around with my walker. lol] It just didn't seem the same. Either way, I'm Proud to being Totally Gay. And nothing nor nobody will change that. :)
I don't believe in bigotry of any kind. bigots and hypocrites are the only two kinds of people that I hate. what matters is the person's character or lack there of.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe in bigotry of any kind. bigots and hypocrites are the only two kinds of people that I hate. what matters is the person's character or lack there of.

:unsure: wondering which type of character I'm in. According to you. :)

[gets the Guillotine ready] :evil:

Last edited by AncientBoi,
D

Deleted member 575334

OP
Luckily they were caught ahead of time, this time.

Oh damn. 😱 Look. You can think what you want about Pride. But what kind of idiots will start a Riot? This is only a thing that can happen in the states.

(Before you say anything about hate towards the states or something: No. I don't have ANY hate towards the states. But its a well known fact, this is more likely to happen there. Then for example in a London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Rome. You name it)

Good they are arrested 😊

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi
D

Deleted member 575334

OP
a "RIOT" against any venue is the wrong way to be Heard. History shows that to be true.

Sadly, History "Repeats" itself. :sad:
Facts. (I think striking was a better idea. Idk about striking in the states tho. Every state has its own rules. I can't imagine living there. What legal is in one, is illegal in the other. But yea. I am 100% sure not every american has seen the whole country. its huge. and most people stay in their state they were born. because of reasons like friends, transport and familly)

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facts. (I think striking was a better idea. Idk about striking in the states tho. Every state has its own rules. I can't imagine living there. What legal is in one, is illegal in the other. But yea. I am 100% sure not every american has seen the whole country. its huge. and most people stay in their state they were born. because of reasons like friends, transport and familly)

True. I agree. But then again, "Strikes" have also been known to get a bit "Violently Heated". :sad:

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
This guy is based and also represents my opinion to the core (minus the "shagging a guy part", it's only a girl and no double trouble for me atm, not saying I wouldn't).
Thanks. o what makes you happy. I believe in abundance in life and in all honesty the girl feels the same as the guy. In every little way. Its just varied experience which I enjoy exactly as much as the other. Maybe its my persuasion. I imagine the receivers might find the female experience varies a bit, if you know what I mean.

I used to have hangups about men, but firstly its not men, its one man, and we get on very well, second its very liberating being free of one's hangups.

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything in the states that doesn't get "Violently Heated"? :blink:

In my opinion [and experiences], No. Theres always one in the crowd, that disagrees. :sad::(

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't know much about the subject, but I will share as much as I know.

Appearently this year they are prideful of a physical altercation a group of homosexuals had with the police at the stonewall bar in new york around 50 years ago.

I understand that this is an important event for the pride community, but I personally think it is disorderly and unruly. Maybe next year choose another cause of pride that appeals to decent people, like actually building a stonewall or whatever. Anything that is constructive.

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about the subject, but I will share as much as I know.

Appearently this year they are prideful of a physical altercation a group of homosexuals had with the police at the stonewall bar in new york around 50 years ago.

I understand that this is an important event for the pride community, but I personally think it is disorderly and unruly. Maybe next year choose another cause of pride that appeals to decent people, like actually building a stonewall or whatever. Anything that is constructive.

You are such a hypocrite :(. You even had the nerve to join our LGBTQIA+ group. I have a sense that you joined to be as a SPY in the group. It is thus, I despise you :angry: Spy. [blocks Creamu]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?