What do you like to do in your free time?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Either read or write.

I used to draw and play softball, and I still do, on rare occasions, but they're things that have kinda fallen by the wayside for me. I tend to keep my Kindle nearby so I can just grab it and read. Sometimes it's light novels like The Rising of the Shield Hero, dystopian fiction like Folk of the Fringe, or fantasy like Words of Radiance. Reading is nice.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I have now if free time (mostly), so I spend it looking for things to do. Ugh...

Been on sick leave since September, and due to my illness, I can't be very physical, which makes things worse, since my work is quite physical. I've been in good shape with a great diet for years, but now I mostly have to sit around. I go out for exercise with my wife most days. Other than that, it's surfing around my favorite sites (including this one, of course), playing lots of Chuzzle :P , watching various movies/docs on Prime or TV, searching for old episodes of Law & Order and sitcoms, and eating waaaaaaay too much. My diet was always very regimented, but now it's kind of my main pleasure. Of course, on my chemo weeks I eat almost nothing, so it's an up-and-down thing. Also get in gameplay on my 3DS or PSP. Currently deep into Tactics Ogre again on the PSP. Love that game! And...lots of doctor appts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, what's shoutbox?