1. Mama Looigi

OP Mama Looigi =<^.^>=

United States
    I know I’m asking this is a gaming forum :rofl:
    But if you do things other than play stuff in your free time- please share :3

2. 0x3000027E

0x3000027E GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I really like solder-work, so I spend a large chunk of my free time modding consoles for myself and others.
    I am very into high-fantasy novels (Wheel of Time, Malazan, for example), and keep a goal to read 1 book every two months.
    ...and I LOVE ice hockey! I play in two amateur leagues and skate 4-5 times a week (It helps that I have an ice rink 5 minutes from my workplace!)
    I also enjoy powerlifting, but I don't think I will be visiting a public gym until the pandemic is near end.

3. 1B51004

1B51004 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I like ripping/ getting models from games and messing with them or just reconstructing them. Right now I'm trying to reconstruct the female protagonist from Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon (since apparently their body is separated into different sections). I also like going for walks and I'm currently trying to get into exercising and reading books more (the latter i have not been able to do).

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    My wife.

EYYYYYYYYYYYYY B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

:bortz:

I like fucking around with PC hardware mostly, fixing stuff/playing with stuff/building stuff etc etc. I went and basically rebuilt a Dell Poweredge server last year and have been playing with server stuff for a bit, that's been fun. I usually try to go for more vintage/retro stuff if I can get my hands on it, but these days I don't have the cash to go throwing away on stuff like that so it's been pretty slow :(

But I also enjoy reading as well, can't fall asleep unless I read 2-3 hours before bed. I tend to go for mostly anything, but lately been on more of a high fantasy kick as well. Currently re-reading through the Stormlight Archives, so I can read the new book in the series that came out a few months back (definitely a big fat recommend on the series, excellent books).

Chary, SonyUSA, felix.200 and 6 others like this.
  5. Scott_pilgrim

Scott_pilgrim Nyan-binary

United States
    I like tinkering with computers

6. Seliph

Seliph Devout Transphobe <3

United States
    I play guitar and try to write music but that's been a bit hard lately since I haven't been able to meet up with my band in a few months for obvious reasons. Makes it a lot harder to get the motivation to write music but I still play guitar very frequently.

7. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

United States
    Besides playing games I enjoy updating/setting up random things that I barely touch later.
    More recently working on learning C++ for a switch project.

8. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    I like to go to music concerts or festivals, watch Dr Who and read books.

9. alexander1970

alexander1970 Try to Live in here and now.

Austria
    Actual very hard.....:cry:

I never thought,I will miss these "Crowds"..:sad:

10. XAIXER

XAIXER Kaiser Supremissimus

Canada
    Playing with computers, studying etymology and multi-linguistic poetry every so often.

11. Windaga

Windaga GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Writing! I'm currently co-writing for a visual novel, and it's loads of fun.

12. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Addict

Australia
  13. CPG

CPG dingus

Canada
    that's what anime is for, hahaha

14. Nobody_Important4u

Nobody_Important4u Barely real
    Suspended

Poland
    Doing endless philosophical discussions in my head, trying to understand the world a little bit more.

Or trying to get ready for a conversation by listing various scenarios and possible responses.

Or trying to visualise certain happening with as much detail in my head.

Basically I do stuff in my head, it's my own world in which I can do whatever I want.

15. 2Hack

2Hack HYPiavelli

Canada
    I finally started reading again since probably high school. recently read 50 cent's hustle harder hustle smarter.

I'm actually looking for new hobbies or picking a skill to develop but am having a hard time picking one out. maybe a small instrument or something. Maybe puzzles.

16. EagleFangKarateChampion

Banned

United States
    Karate, and bully nerds!!

Mama Looigi and The_Provider like this.
  17. The_Provider

The_Provider Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I like to play Roblox and Minecraft most of the time, but I've been starting to do pixel art. There isn't much, I tend to procrastinate on starting a piece, but the latest one I made I'm most proud of as of now. I also look for whatever pops up on the vaporwave section of Bandcamp to see if there's anything good. It's nice to check what's on there from time to time and to build an ultimate collection of digital vaporwave albums.

Mama Looigi and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  18. Cdiddy1122

Cdiddy1122 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I like watching movie critiques on yt (the bad ones are the most entertaining), I also rock climb as my main form of exercise. other than that, messing around with PC stuff, and attempting to get things running on O3DS that aren't supposed to.

19. Crazynoob458

Crazynoob458 Idiot wii and ds hacker

Australia
    i love to tinker with my raspberry pi or take some photos kinda sad my dslr broke but hey my gopro still works also photoshop
    other things are me making dumb batch scripts that do nothing (i should make a rpg game in batch)

XAIXER, Mama Looigi and Scott_pilgrim like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted