What do you guys do to cheer youself up?

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been feeling pretty bad the last couple of days. I've been failing at everything lately, and i dont have the motivation to get up again and try it for the 10th time...
So i ask you guys, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Being someone who has suffered with depression her entire life, I find a lot of things tends to brighten my day. A lot of times it's just simple sunlight, spending too much time inside really can worsen depression. A long walk listening to your favorite music and getting some fresh air can do the mind some good.
I am not much of a social person, but being social also helps a lot. Just going out and going to the mall for hours doing nothing, but goofing off can help.
And on my own personal note, I often turn to my religion because it's something that I am passionate about.

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its just that everyone around me is better than me. They are better at school, they have friends and they have people they can talk to if they feel down. Most of my "friends" left me because im not that popular and i go somewhere else all the time.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Personally, I like to do some video editing when I'm feeling down.
Also, playing some video games I played a long time ago, because I'm "rediscovering" the game (don't really know how to call that).

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Visit family, socialize, watch something funny.

Not all family are nice.. I have seen some families have a children and still have a heartless. Some parents do not deserve to live and breath. Sadly. Anyway.. Sometimes socialize isn't working. I think a person who have a trust friend or a relative who love this person dearly will cheer this person up.

Personally, I like to do some video editing when I'm feeling down.
Also, playing some video games I played a long time ago, because I'm "rediscovering" the game (don't really know how to call that).

Wow.... those things don't love you back, you know. Maybe a dog or cat to keep busy or a trust friend or a relative who love you dearly and show care. I know not families are loving at all. I have seen some of them. Disgusting parents, really.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go for a walk or go somewhere there is a fair number of people and just people watch. This CAN make you sad because you're not interacting, but sometimes people watching can infuse you with the energy and emotions of the people around you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.