What do you guys do to cheer youself up?

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not even your immediate family?

Those are like, the only people I have.
My Mother tries to make me feel bad where ever she can. I only have to come home she shouts at me for no reason. She calls me useless and stupid, even if i do nothing. My Dad doesnt live with me anymore. My brother has his own live. That's everything i have.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really hurts you when you find out that people dont care about you and bully you because of everything. The whole class bullied me once only because i forgot to make myself food for school and i bought one burger because i hadn't eaten for 2 days and now they say that i only think about food which is not true. I just dont get thier humor. Is it supposed to be funny?
They bullied you because of what you ate? Are they fucking retarded?

I was bullied a lot as a kid too, but not for retarded reasons like that. Generally, people bully people because they're jealous of the person they bully. They have something the bully doesn't.

Last edited by Supster131,

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They bullied you because of what you ate? Are they fucking retarded?

I was bullied a lot as a kid too, but not for retarded reasons like that. Generally, people bully people because they're jealous of the person they bully. They have something the bully doesn't.
They just want to make themselves look good.

Reactions: Nightwish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys need at least one good friend. Anyway once you have one good friend you wont really need any others because you know there is at least one person who can show you a good time. Just dont get clingy guys because thats how you lose friends. As in you want to hang out with them 24/7 not taking their schedule in mind and if they dont hang out with you you threaten to do something bad to yourself or guilt trip them into doing something.

Last edited by Gingerbread Crumb,
Reactions: samiam144

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Supster said is profoundly true....bullying, name calling, all of it...are all linked to jealousy of some sort. All those people who try to tear you down are doing it because you're above them.

Reactions: Supster131

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One little question: When can i use the blog function? It would be pretty nice to do a little diary of my everyday life

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I code too when I feel bad. However, I'm not an expert developer in the homebrew scene nor anything. I'm a regular Java developer who had a regular job in a regular company which made regular P.O.S. (Points of Sales) for regular people.

Hey, now I feel down.

My dream has always been to develop a game, or at least a DS/3DS homebrew, but I haven't been able to do anything of it. I just keep trying, even if I feel bad for not succeeding at the first time.

Learn coding if you don't know yet how, then make apps for the world to be a better place.

That's what I always wanted to do, but time has stolen my chances. Now I'm really old for doing that. I don't have friends either, but that's what consoles are for.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: Justinde75

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...