• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of Hunter Biden?

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for clarifying for everyone that you don't know wtf is going on. LOL! As I said in my edit, your're the one who when someone makes a comment about Hunter, in the topic about Hunter, replies to them with "This is about Hunter. Stay on topic." You've had too much meth for the night and should just go to bed before you make yourself look even more incredibly dumb than you already have.

You: You're a moron even though I just openly admit I don't pay any attention to what goes on. :rofl:

you said something in an edit? i was just looking at reviews for your waiifus game, yikes, how long did it take for you to make her anyway?

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There you go again. You want to make comments about not making sense, while not making any fucking sense whatseover. Looking at my games? Waifus? LOLOL!

You: You're a moron even though I just openly admit I don't pay any attention to what goes on.

Also you: Why would they ban him? He's a genius. Oh, wait. They banned him? I knew that. I asked before they banned him!

You again: Why are you talking about Hunter? This topic is about Hunter. Stay on topic.

Guess who else: You make no sense at all. I read your reviews on waifus games!!! But you know, Hunter. Better stay on topic!!!

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There you go again. You want to make comments about not making sense, while not making any fucking sense whatseover. Looking at my games? Waifus? LOLOL!

You: You're a moron even though I just openly admit I don't pay any attention to what goes on.

Also you: Why would they ban him? He's a genius. Oh, wait. They banned him? I knew that. I asked before they banned him!

You again: Why are you talking about Hunter? This topic is about Hunter. Stay on topic.

Guess who else: You make no sense at all. I read your reviews on waifus games!!! But you know, Hunter. Better stay on topic!!!

huh? looking at your games? fck no i dont want to know anything about you, but i do remember you from when that shit wokers of new eden came out last month you had some very strong words for me because i called the main character ugly, which is true, and i thought it was disturbing unless you were either a dev or the face model of the character.

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
All I have is empathy for the guy now. Lost his mother and sister in a car crash, and his brother to cancer. I don't care who you are, that's going to affect you negatively no matter what.

Then for him to come clean and have the entire uneducated sector of a country turn you into a boogeyman and show your dong in congress (multiple times) would be enough to drive most people into a relapse. Yet, as far as we can tell now, he's still clean.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I have is empathy for the guy now. Lost his mother and sister in a car crash, and his brother to cancer. I don't care who you are, that's going to affect you negatively no matter what.

Then for him to come clean and have the entire uneducated sector of a country turn you into a boogeyman and show your dong in congress (multiple times) would be enough to drive most people into a relapse. Yet, as far as we can tell now, he's still clean.

what do you mean as far as we can tell? he was never on drugs, that was all russian disinformation, that hot insane chick would like to have a word with you.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Melania Trumo is a LEGAL immigrant to the United States and speaks five languages.
Asylum seekers are legal immigrants too. Only nazi's think otherwise.

Hunter is a private citizen who doesn't work for the Whitehouse. And as much as I'd like to see him turn his drug-addicted life around, I don't care about him or his fucking laptop. Repubs are grasping at any and all dirt to throw on Joe, and they think a private citizen's laptop is going to "get him". Delusional fucks at best. 🤣

A big fat nothing burger, with a side of MAGA tears as dipping sauce.
It's all just a distraction, to take attention away from the big fat criminal they want back in the white house.

The 2nd amendment will come in handy, in case that happens though.

Reactions: Jayro

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MAGAs are known for the gish gallop

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
huh? looking at your games? fck no i dont want to know anything about you, but i do remember you from when that shit wokers of new eden came out last month you had some very strong words for me because i called the main character ugly, which is true, and i thought it was disturbing unless you were either a dev or the face model of the character.

Thanks for further clarification of what a dumb ass you are. Poor lil fella can't even remember what they said from one post to the next. LOL! And why don't you be honest about the game? It's not her looks that bother you, it's the fact that there's a black female lead in a video game that really tugs your chain. "Not a MAGA" my ass. I mean, why lie? Your attitude about pretty much everything, your severe lack of intelligence, and Trump style nonsensical ramblings prove otherwise. I bet you do accordion hands too.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
what do you mean as far as we can tell? he was never on drugs, that was all russian disinformation, that hot insane chick would like to have a word with you.
Nobody is doubting that he had a drug problem. I specifically said that as far as the public can tell, he's clean now, but it's also surprising he hasn't relapsed due to all the unnecessary pressure and lies told about him. It's all there in the previous comment, so feel free to read it again.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for further clarification of what a dumb ass you are. Poor lil fella can't even remember what they said from one post to the next. LOL! And why don't you be honest about the game? It's not her looks that bother you, it's the fact that there's a black female lead in a video game that really tugs your chain. "Not a MAGA" my ass. I mean, why lie? Your attitude about pretty much everything, your severe lack of intelligence, and Trump style nonsensical ramblings prove otherwise. I bet you do accordion hands too.

do you have a source on any of this claim? go ahead ill wait.
Post automatically merged:

Nobody is doubting that he had a drug problem. I specifically said that as far as the public can tell, he's clean now, but it's also surprising he hasn't relapsed due to all the unnecessary pressure and lies told about him. It's all there in the previous comment, so feel free to read it again.

nobody is doubting? i am, i think he lied, he had to have, its what you do when you are under pressure, his only drug is knowledge.

• Haha

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hunter played Unreal Tournament with me years ago. He was an asshole and got banned in the end from the server I was in.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Of course we can't know for sure it was Hunter Biden, but he did say he was, his nickname was just Hunter, but he acted as if he was actually Hunter Biden. Drew was present who was a moderator, the guy behind Skaarj Tower pack. He hates the Biden family and Hunter was trolling him. Of course, its more likely this was just a troll, but he also started to do random crap like shooting players into holes (this was on co-operative so this was not deathmatch) and stuff like that. He was being a creep also at one point. So....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work