What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
defeated the Justice and Chariot(the tank and the turret) Full moon Shadows on Persona 3:FES.
also , defeated the Justice,Chariot,Hermit, Fortune and Strenght Full moon Shadows on Margaret´s rematches, in Persona 3:Portable.

edit:damn, double post....

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bought Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Pokémon Gold with working battery, Golden Sun (GBA) and Dragonball Z: Legendary Warriors (GBC) at a 2ndhand gaming store.
Been looking for Hotel Dusk and Golden Sun for ages!
The loose GB, GBC and GBA cartridges they sold where in a big cartboard box so you really had to dig for them.
I spend 2 hours going through them...

xThrice

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
socialmediabar.com
XP
Country
Greece
I ve spent 2 hours on a strategy china era browser game and now i am rage quitting since it seems to be a pay2progress game as all browser games are duh.
To do list:
Start playing Persona 3 FES once again on my ps2 emulator :C

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Resumed Rayman Legends and beat the water world(can't remember the exact name). I love how they worked the formula of Origins to make it look more dark like the first two Rayman games.
I've been working on breeding on Pokemon Y, got my 3 obligatory female Eevee for Vaporeon, Leafeon and Glaceon, but I'm still looking for a hidden ability Eevee for Espeon and Flareon.
EV training with hordes is fast as hell: Weepinbell(2 atk EV) + macho brace(x2) + pokerus(x2) + horde(x5) = 40 attack EVs
fight 7 hordes and you maxed the attack EVs and without worrying about loosing EV points as now the maximum amount of EV a stat can have is capped to 252.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I got through another 2 levels on The Conduit (Pentagon and the 2nd subway run) and then officially found out what I had supected for a while about the origins of the two groups I've been fighting against.

It's also interesting that the subway enemies were considerably more difficult this time around, missing the explosion knocking me down and all the tutorial radio contact :P (he was actually rather quiet to tell the truth) It makes sense, of course, but the incongruency made me kinda suspect I hadn't really reached the same point again DESPITE all the similarities.

Also, I entered the portal this time with two drudge weapons (and with two human weapons last time IIRC) can someone explain to me how the heck I ended up coming out the other side with a crappy Trust weapon when there wasn't a single one in the subway either time around? :angry:

In other news, I got past the 3rd episode in Jo-On, The grudge : Haunted House simulator. Apparently I had been constantly dieing just before the end because I didn't quite understand what that stupid forward arrow wanted me to do (it hadn't appeared before.)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Been too fascinated watching my daughter play with her reflection in an unbreakable mirror to do any gaming all day, but today is pay day so now the bills are dealt with and she's taking a nap I can go buy some shiny shit while mummy tags in to take care of her for an hour or so. Might see if I can free up some hard drive space and download Tokyo Jungle. Aside from that my only recent gaming achievement was beating Aumann Anubis in the hidden bonus battle on ZOE 2nd Runner HD. Tricky little bastard, that one. Always got him down to 1HP then got killed, finally beat him a couple of days ago.

EDIT UPDATE: Managed to get hold of some basic materials so I had a little play around with Freya's mobile and it now has a chocobo shaped mirror on it. I made the mobile for her months ago and being the troll that I am it had a little wooden chocobo on it but now I've put mirrors on it. She's fascinated with it, so as sad as it seems, it's an achievement in my book.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished Serious Sam 2 (okay, easy mode. big deal...). And though I'm level 28 in borderlands 2, I'm quitting that game. Reason? That fucking "where angels fear to thread" mission. There's some badass constructor up on thousand cuts that pretty much instant kills you on sight. After quite some effort I beat him and get to the bunker. Since I've collected some stuff, I decided to travel back to the nearest place where I can sell all my loot. Did that...and found out I can't travel back to the bunker. Result: add AN EXTRA DOZEN OR SO OF DEATHS AND BACKTRACKING because all the enemies are back. :nayps3:

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is technically gaming, but Dolphin runs well.
Stock
OC
DLJB0dV.png
iR71O53.png
I have officially achieved YOLO speed!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Today I had my first hands-on experience with a WiiU and tried the Donkey Kong Crash Course game. It took me about two tries, a total of five minutes before I cleared the first stage. Then I tried the second one... The farthest I got (I had about 20 mins) was to Area 8, I think. IIRC I had to do some weird backflip or something.

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yesterday I started Dragon's Dogma Loli Dark Arisen
and with a character creator that let you do little girls, of course my arisen is a loli(yes, I'm a lolicon bastard )
started playing late, did some missions on the first town, get to the pawn camp only to look my clock and see that where the 3:00 AM and I was "Shit is late and I need to work tomorrow!!!!". hopefully is friday and I have been busy on my work to no fall asleep.
on Pokemon I'm still making eggs, I wont quit until I got my shiny :angry:.

Today I needed to go out on my work and stopped on a gaming store to visit a friend that works there and on the store there is a exposition Wii U that was running Super Luigi U and played a little of world 2 and shit is difficult or I have my Mario skills very rusty. Luigi plays as a permanent super cape and if is very helpful most of the time, I'm not used to that and lost some lives for that, but overall a excellent platformer as all the Mario games. and I like more the style of platforming that the new Rayman games acquired, feels like the old Donkey Kong Country games on the snes.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished Hotel Dusk: Room 215 which I finaly found in a 2ndhand shop last week.
Played it before 2-3 years back, but forgot the details of the story.
Really like the style and feel of the game.

Now on to the sequel Last Window!
Really curious how the story will turn out!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This happened on Saturday, but still noteworthy. Not going in the "things you recently bought" thread since they're not really purchases
Took advantage of a really amazing trade-in deal at FutureShop today and traded in 2 old games (MAG, online-only PS3 game that's getting its servers shut down soon; and my extra copy of PGR3) for Call of Duty Ghosts and Assassin's Creed 4. Almost like getting the games for free.
The line was massive (I'm talking hundreds of people at each and every FS/Best Buy across the country), so they ran out of AC4 before we got there. We ended up getting 2 copies of CoD, and trading one of them for AC4 at EB Games (it's insane how they would still only return $30 for a new sealed copy of a game).

I still don't know why this promotion even was a thing. It's gotta be a publicity stunt. There's absolutely no way they'd be making money from giving away just-released games for practically free.

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
after many eggs I got at least a modest female Eevee with anticipation for magic bounce Espeon and a bold female Eevee also with HA for hydration Vaporeon. I would have preferred a shiny pink Vaporeon, but I didn't want to push my luck since is horrible.
I think I discovered something new from my Eevee hatching, I had in the daycare a male Sylveon with cute charm and an female Eevee with anticipation and every single egg that hatched from that couple was male, I know Eevee's have a gender ratio of 1/8 but after a full box I at least would be having one female, after a couple eggs more I noticed that and replaced the Sylveon with one of the many Eevee's and then after 2 eggs more I got a female.
so although I didn't found anything about cute charm effecting breeding on early games, looks like now makes a 100% chance of getting eggs with the gender of the parent with cute charm, very helpfull for Eevee and other species with a similar gender ratio, still I need to test with my female Sylveon to see of that's truth or I have very bad luck with breeding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: