What are your Family's thought on your gaming & tech habits?

D

Deleted User

they dont really mind, im doing well at school and am often with friend so they really dont care :P

D

Deleted User

Do people still care if their kids are physically attractive? They only have themselves to blame, it's their genetics after all.
I'm pretty sure that the reason parents want their kids to be active is because being a lazy fuck like me can do bad things to your health, and not that they really care too much about their kids being physically attractive in some way.
Because I never really exercise, I have circulation issues in my legs that make it uncomfortable to stand in one place for a short amount of time, I have bad posture, and other issues with my legs and sacroiliac joint.

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My parents took away all my Tech a few days ago, excepting the few things I hid, and are now forcing me to follow a bunch of restrictions to get my stuff back.

"Eventually, by the end of the school year, you'll hopefully have all your stuff back."

Oh yeah, @ihaveamac, here's your explanation in a shortened form.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My parents took away all my Tech a few days ago, excepting the few things I hid, and are now forcing me to follow a bunch of restrictions to get my stuff back.

"Eventually, by the end of the school year, you'll hopefully have all your stuff back."

Oh yeah, @ihaveamac, here's your explanation in a shortened form.
Basically, me before 2012. lol

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically, me before 2012. lol

But instead of being you, I'm only 14. ;o;

They tell me I spend too much time on my computer. And Video Games. Oh well, you win some, you lose some?

Their argument is that I don't get out enough. My argument is that I do and I will when I get older as well, because then I'll have a job, and then I'll be exactly like Vinny. :P

Well, maybe without the Provigo and living in Saint something (I completely forgot your Town name and I'm also too lazy to check right now). :P

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
But instead of being you, I'm only 14. ;o;

They tell me I spend too much time on my computer. And Video Games. Oh well, you win some, you lose some?

Their argument is that I don't get out enough. My argument is that I do and I will when I get older as well, because then I'll have a job, and then I'll be exactly like Vinny. :P

Well, maybe without the Provigo and living in Saint something (I completely forgot your Town name and I'm also too lazy to check right now). :P
I was 17 in 2012 ;w;
I got my job at this moment, like very at the right time.

You know the story, I don't want to post it all here.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mom is very supportive of my gaming. She bought me my first system when I was 5. She said she encouraged my gaming because she rather have me inside the house than hanging out outside and become a gangster. In Los angeles there are a lot of gangbangers. Especially in the area I live in.

Reactions: Flame

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Me family has bigger issues with me then games.
Take a guess on what it is ._.

I have no real family.
They don't care about me, I don't care about them.

Then fuck em'.

I remember my family lost it when I told them I was Bisexual. My father actually punched me.

It's nothing but genetics after all. I'm not quite sure why people treasure the genetic bond of family like they do. Having kids is one thing (being a father of three), but having siblings or careless parents is another. They don't really know you, nor do they actually care all that much, the bond you share is nothing but genetic.

Last edited by G0R3Z,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

They don't really care and to be honest, that's for the best because not everyone has to have the same tastes or opinions. Only thing I wish they'd agree on is that Portuguese (+ Brazilian) soap operas (atrocious acting, constant music and each soap opera programme lasts 300+ eps or more) are horrible but they quite fancy that for some reason.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then fuck em'.

I remember my family lost it when I told them I was Bisexual. My father actually punched me.

It's nothing but genetics after all. I'm not quite sure why people treasure the genetic bond of family like they do. Having kids is one thing (being a father of three), but having siblings or careless parents is another. They don't really know you, nor do they actually care all that much, the bond you share is nothing but genetic.

Yeh, I never cared much about them anyway.
It's unfortunate that you can't break the genetic bond between them, otherwise I'd already done so ;p

Me pa is accepting, me mum doesn't really care luckily.
Then again, I never had much contact with them anyway, even now when I moved in with them again, I occasionally speak to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1