What are y'all's favorite mods for Wii u games or rom hacks for vc games on the Wii u?

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it all list some good mods/rom hacks you would encourage others to check out I'll go first

Mario kart Wii deluxe is a huge rom hack of mkw with 400+ tracks and is playable on the gamepad

Mario kart 8 has some really good mods such as Mario kart invational or ctgpU but my favorite is a meme pack by dappags

I'm not that huge of a smash guy but I know there are some really good mods for it I want to check out

meeeow

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do SNES rom hacks count?

Chrono Trigger - Schala Edition
Chrono Trigger - Flames of Eternity
Secret of Mana Turbo

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Title says it all list some good mods/rom hacks you would encourage others to check out

Pikmin 3 has some:
Extra Side of Stories adds new missions featuring Olimar and Louie, replacing the Mission Mode stages. I tried the 3-mission preview when it was first released, but all 25 (only 23 are compatible with real hardware) stages are now available and it’s what I’ll be playing next. Links for Wii U and Cemu versions are in the description of the trailer video:
Bulbmin Forever adds candypop buds for turning pikmin into Bulbmin. They ‘run into the wilds to hunt’ at sunset if you don’t replant them. Your total pikmin count will go down, but they don’t get recorded as lost at sunset.
Pikmin 3+2 adds candypop buds for Purple and White pikmin to all the areas. As with Bulbmin, you will lose them at the end of each day if you don’t replant them in the candypop bud.

GameBanana.com has many mods for Breath of the Wild - I have the Linkle mod, overpowered giant horse, improved swimming speed and improved mining yield. I highly recommend using BCML to combine mods if you’re going to install more than one - I initially tried installing things manually and taking the giant horse from a stable crashed my game, but sorting things properly with BCML fixed it.

Last edited by emcintosh,

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikmin 3 has some:
Extra Side of Stories adds new missions featuring Olimar and Louie, replacing the Mission Mode stages. I tried the 3-mission preview when it was first released, but all 25 (only 23 are compatible with real hardware) stages are now available and it’s what I’ll be playing next. Links for Wii U and Cemu versions are in the description of the trailer video:
Bulbmin Forever adds candypop buds for turning pikmin into Bulbmin. They ‘run into the wilds to hunt’ at sunset if you don’t replant them. Your total pikmin count will go down, but they don’t get recorded as lost at sunset.
Pikmin 3+2 adds candypop buds for Purple and White pikmin to all the areas. As with Bulbmin, you will lose them at the end of each day if you don’t replant them in the candypop bud.

GameBanana.com has many mods for Breath of the Wild - I have the Linkle mod, overpowered giant horse, improved swimming speed and improved mining yield. I highly recommend using BCML to combine mods if you’re going to install more than one - I initially tried installing things manually and taking the giant horse from a stable crashed my game, but sorting things properly with BCML fixed it.

Game banana is also where I get most of my rom hacks but some rare times there on there own site I'm not that big of a pikman guy but I'll check that rom hack out if I ever play Pikmin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it