vipko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello all,

I have Wii U for kids and they have been using Loadiine.ovh in browser to get homebrew and then to start custom rom. With that they can play all the games on HDD connected to WiiU. This has been working for years.

A few weeks ago they told me it is not working, but i did not had time to check it out, and they did not bother me since they have been playing original games on Wii U.

Yesterday i went to check it out and really that link is not working anymore. I get just Could not display page with some code.

I liked this kind of hack since with it kids still can play online games, and console is not "hacked" if you dont run hack. As i read if i permanently hack Wii U and it is hacked as you boot it up, as i understand original games and online play is not possibile anymore?

Did this link stopped working recently? Is there some substitution?

vipko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Do you have custom dns for blocking updates? If so, remove them.
Yes i have local DNS and on it i made dns zones for those 5-6 hostnames and pointed them to 127.0.0.1 so they are not able to go outside. But i will try now to point to google dns and try again.

If i remove them, Wii U will want to go and update, and kids could acidently click on it :(

But you can confirm that nothing is wrong with loadiine.ove website?
Post automatically merged:

Original games and online play work fine with the current 'coldboot' exploits.

This "coldboot" exploits you mean this Tiramisu?

Sry i'm little outdated with new exploits. When i bought WiiU for kids i set up current exploit that work, and after that never looked back. Dont fix if it aint broken :)

Now i see there is this Tiramisu, and also this new Aroma? Dont know what are positives what are negatives of this exploits.

Do all my games that are on USB disk keep working?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will repeat what @duwen has already said use aroma/tiramisu instead of the hugely out of date method you are currently using. You can still play all original games. You can still play online. You can update to the latest wiiu firmware. And best of all you just switch the WiiU on and everything loads without the need to go to the Internet Browser first.

Reactions: jeannotte and duwen

vipko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thx all for info.

I will see now how to make at least Tiramisu to work.

Do i need to have some bouhgt games from shop or something?

vipko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I guess i dont need to block on DNS those hostnames?

And what about firmware? Can i update to latest or need to stay on some exacly version?

vipko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I came back from work and did this Tiramisu install, really simple :) Thx guys and gals!

Now how do I get new games to USB disk?

Usually i use Wii U USB Helper, to download game, then transfer it to SD card that is in Wii U, and then i cannot remember program (i think SigPatcher2 or WUP installer or something) on HBC it transfers game from SD card to USB disk.

What is the system now?

Reactions: duwen

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I came back from work and did this Tiramisu install, really simple :) Thx guys and gals!

Usually i use Wii U USB Helper, to download game, then transfer it to SD card that is in Wii U, and then i cannot remember program (i think SigPatcher2 or WUP installer or something) on HBC it transfers game from SD card to USB disk.

What is the system now?
Good morning,

SEE HERE ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/nusspli...nintendo-update-servers-to-your-wii-u.566055/

or here ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/relase-...tform-alternative-to-wii-u-usb-helper.621432/

Reactions: Ettino

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

What is the system now?
Look up NUSspli for direct dl to the console or external hdd/ssd. If you preferred to use pc for download then look up wiiudownloader. Use the search option to easliy find on this forum. Or just see above links lol.

If you followed the direction form https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/ then you should already have sigpatch file on the sd card. So, you don't have to use the patcher.

USB helper and wup installer are still working, if you really want to stick with them. But Nusspli and wiiudownloader are the much better version. Basically, nothing really change dl from thre downaloader, put them on the sd and use nusspli to install it. Or as mentioned use Nusspli to do all the work, it'll dl, install and delete the file for you. Only downside is it's pretty slow because of the wii u wifi, you can use the ethernet adapter & cable for faster speed s well.

Lastly, use mii maker to lanuch HB on Tiramisu.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and...