Warioware D.I.Y bug?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by gifi4, May 8, 2011.

May 8, 2011

Warioware D.I.Y bug? by gifi4 at 12:43 PM (845 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. gifi4
    OP

Member gifi4 How am I a 'New Member'?

Australia
    Well, I used to play WWDIY all the time then stopped, decided to play it today and made a little game, you have to click on an object that has words in it like "click this" to turn the switch on and access the next thing.

I've found that when I click on the text, it sometimes takes up to 10 clicks to actually recognize the tap, my touchscreen is fine, using Wood R4 1.29 (latest) and I have reformatted my MicroSD but no change so is this just a bad dump or does this happen to everybody, I can tap any other object perfectly as long as it doesn't have text in it.

2. AndreasSE

Newcomer AndreasSE Member

Sweden
    Whether it has text in it or not shouldn't matter since it's just a part of the picture like anything else. Is it transparent? If so you may be clicking the transparent parts instead of the actual object, sending the click right through to whatever might be below it.

3. Briadark

Member Briadark GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Sometimes you're 1mm next to the object!!!

4. Waflix

Member Waflix El Psy Congroo

Netherlands
    I have this problem sometimes as well. I've solved my problem by creating a button that made the object(s) go to another place in the screen, and it worked. It didn't matter in my game which object it was.
    I think the problem was that another object was in front of the one to be clicked.
    Maybe you should look if another object is in front of the other.

5. gifi4
    OP

Australia
    @AndreasSE
    Nothing is next to, below, or infront of this object or the others. No, it's not transparent.

@Briadark
    Nope, directly tapping it.

@Waflix
    There's nothing in front of it but when you say that a button that moves them will fix it, does it mean I can move them anywhere?

6. Waflix

Member Waflix El Psy Congroo

Netherlands
    What you could do (I recommend this one)
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

My configurations
    (Name of button is "RE")
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

7. adamshinoda

Member adamshinoda GBAtemp Regular

Vietnam
    well i have problems with WarioWare DIY too. I'm using R4i gold sdhc, firmware 1.41 and the newest kernel 2.3. The game runs well but I can't save. Each time I log out and get back, what I'd just played just gone.

8. gifi4
    OP

Australia
    Thanks for the advice but sadly it didn't fix anything, it's still the same...