harryk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
W A N T blu-ray-software-laser ... !

Seriously, new Wad Manager is all I need. Then -> 4.0 Upgrade, then -> waiting for Majora's Mask release, then -> happy.

Please no USB backup loader. Can't pirates just BURN their shit? o.O

FuManChuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for what its worth, i've got a wiikey, and if a USB loader gets released, i'll swap immediately... f-ing EVERY game i burn, every media, every wii i put it in... unreliable reads / freezes :/

Devvar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
USB Backup loader games on the HDD have to be over 4gb(unless they're scrubbed), but FAT doesn't support over 4gb.

Thingmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a wiikey and every thing worked 100% on it - CDs always reliable, wads.. no problem.... until 4.0 and my upgrading before finding this site. All still works, except wad installation -- wad manager = errors. What is this USB thing people are mentioning? Well, what ever it is, I sure I can get my wads installed again. Help me Waninkoko - you're our only hope.
smile.gif

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're talking about a USB backup loader for those without modchips.

And whatever he is releasing has a 99% chance of not letting you install WADs.

And how did you get games running off CDs? I've never heard of such a thing. You must tell me how.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devvar said:
USB Backup loader games on the HDD have to be over 4gb(unless they're scrubbed), but FAT doesn't support over 4gb.
Or he extracted the ISOs and runs the dol directly (but patched) from USB. No file in a Wii game is bigger than 4GB
wink.gif

Nuke85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be waiting for this.. Though I believe it will be something awesome / stupid at the same moment.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think people should relax before speculating too much... We don't know what it is yet and we shouldn't just assume whatever we want most.

Untouchable757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's Marcan. Big surprise right. no none saw that coming right. wow shock. No seriously. I really hope its something cool.

Thingmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
And how did you get games running off CDs? I've never heard of such a thing. You must tell me how.

Oh, that's easy - first you remove the shrink wrap, then you simply pop it in that front section of the Wii that looks like it can accept a CD.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thingmaker said:
Arm the Homeless said:

Oh, that's easy - first you remove the shrink wrap, then you simply pop it in that front section of the Wii that looks like it can accept a CD.

Ah but isn't that a DVD not CD
tongue.gif

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Imagine if it was like his own homebrew channel. But it allowed backup loading through discs or USB.

Ah, a man could dream...

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thingmaker said:
Arm the Homeless said:

No, those are DVD's not CD's..that's what he means, CD's are not possible on the wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up