Status
Not open for further replies.
C

croagunk.master

Xenon++ said:
croagunk.master said:
not with waio?
Ah you can use woodrpg_ak2i.nds if you put 1.6RC2 as /akloader.nds

Ok, so that means that from the archive, i have to extract woodrpg_ak2i.nds and inside extlink i have to put akloader.nds which i obtained from 1.6 RC2?

C

croagunk.master

Xenon++ said:
BTW do you have /YSMenu/usrcheat.dat?

Yes, but my waio doesn't seem to look into YSMenu for stuff. It just looks for UiMS206.nds
If it finds it, it loads and switches off.
If I don't put UiMS206.nds in extlink it says that it could not find it and then it says press a to accept your fate and shut down. lol

C

croagunk.master

Xenon++ said:
croagunk.master said:
Ok, so that means that from the archive, i have to extract woodrpg_ak2i.nds and to root folder i have to put ak2loader.nds which i obtained from 1.6 RC2

What should be there in extlink link then? Is just mshlwrap.ini fine or does something else have to be there too?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
croagunk.master said:
Xenon++ said:
croagunk.master said:
Ok, so that means that from the archive, i have to extract woodrpg_ak2i.nds and to root folder i have to put ak2loader.nds which i obtained from 1.6 RC2

What should be there in extlink link then? Is just mshlwrap.ini fine or does something else have to be there too?
woodrpg_ak2i doesn't need extlink folder

Zure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried the woodr4sdhc option and it gives this error
init fat succ
fat0:eo3patched.nds
load (fat0:/eo3patched.nds)fail

While if I install ysmenu it gets stuck at loading games screen.

SkateMan_Spain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, really when I load certain games in version 1.06 WAIO tells me that. Sav is fragmented! but this is said in several new games, fifa 11, pokemon b / w patch in Spanish, I did what you told me down piriform defragler and defragment the folder where I have all. sav, put them back to SD, but WAIO keep saying that. sav is fragmented, I looked at the level of fragmentation and put 1 is not fragmented, but the NDS is saying that this fragmented ...

Not how to solve this another way of fragmentation / defragmentation.

I hope your help, thanks.

Zure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
Zure said:
While if I install ysmenu it gets stuck at loading games screen.
Tell me the detail.

Please note wood doesn't support DSTT.
Nope my card is r4sdhc.
What I did is run waio and then r4sdhc to try to run the game after but it gives the error I stated above.
Maybe am I using the wrong moonshell2 file?
I used the one in the mshl2tools_r31 in which was the inilink.config file and the nds.inilink.

Also for some reason if I try to do it on my dslite it works.... but with my dsi it doesn't.
The card is suposed to work on both consoles though, or at least the original firmware does. The problem is that the original firmware cant run some games
like eo3 or pokemon giving out a errorcode=-4 so thats why Im trying to use wood to see if it works, but its giving me the problems im having above.
Any ideas?

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

My sister is using a R4 SDHC. She has a 4gb tf kingston card.
She wants this R4woodclone to work, but she dunno how, so she asked me. I dont understand this thread at all, since i use official wood for my own.

How do I install this to be stable, and to support save-ing without problems?? (also to run .nds ofc).
-You were talking about defragmented saves, and something with DESTROY TF card. What do you mean with that? (I dunt want to break her TF card, she would be epicly sad if i did. Plz help, else she will be like
hate2.gif
mellow.gif

Moncicci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
San Marino
hi , what is this error ?
The upper display, there are several written
"Can not open / MOONSHL2/EXTLINK/_hn.hugeNDSLoader.nds
Accept Your Fate
Press to Shotdown

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SkateMan_Spain said:
Hello, really when I load certain games in version 1.06 WAIO tells me that. Sav is fragmented! but this is said in several new games, fifa 11, pokemon b / w patch in Spanish, I did what you told me down piriform defragler and defragment the folder where I have all. sav, put them back to SD, but WAIO keep saying that. sav is fragmented, I looked at the level of fragmentation and put 1 is not fragmented, but the NDS is saying that this fragmented ...
???
You should defrag sav on SD, not on PC?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
boktor666 said:
How do I install this to be stable, and to support save-ing without problems?? (also to run .nds ofc).
-You were talking about defragmented saves, and something with DESTROY TF card. What do you mean with that? (I dunt want to break her TF card, she would be epicly sad if i did. Plz help, else she will be like
hate2.gif
mellow.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Moncicci said:
hi , what is this error ?
The upper display, there are several written
"Can not open / MOONSHL2/EXTLINK/_hn.hugeNDSLoader.nds
Accept Your Fate
Press to Shotdown
Put mshl2wrap.ini from mshl2tools.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have added REPORTING GUIDELINE.

Do not tell me any reports about other than WAIO if your DLDI ID is RPGS/TTIO/DEMO/R4DS.

r4-pro.com is R4DS one and r4i-sdhc.com is DEMO one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"