Status
Not open for further replies.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, so i throw WAIO on R4 SDHC, but It doesnt load a game, it just hangs still when message processing dont turn off appears(the create save game). Then I found the Mnshl tools you gave us. Now im confused. Wich files do I need to extract to the Extlink directory? do they need a separate folder to function? or can i just extract to the root...
No not all to root, we got problem of Source directory, wich needs to be copied. HELP IM STUCK, i cant figure out what to do. Btw, where can I find game support list?

I used fake Moonshl2 folder if its of any importance.

Zure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to annoy or anything but Im still looking forward a solution to this problem
My card is r4sdhc.
What I did is run waio and then r4sdhc to try to run the game after but it gives the error I stated before on the last page.
I used the one in the mshl2tools_r31 in which was the inilink.config file and the nds.inilink.

Also for some reason if I try to do it on my dslite it works.... but with my dsi it doesn't.
The card is suposed to work on both consoles though, or at least the original firmware does. The problem is that the original firmware cant run some games
like eo3 or pokemon giving out a errorcode=-4 so thats why Im trying to use wood to see if it works, but its giving me the problems im having above.
Any ideas?

none888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whenever i open games it gives me
init fat succ
fat0:/b-pokemonb.nds
load (fat0:/b-pokemonb.nds) fail whar does it mean

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Will there be a new release to fix Super Scribblenauts and Lufia? Just asking, not begging or forcing
bow.gif

SkateMan_Spain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
SkateMan_Spain said:
Hello, really when I load certain games in version 1.06 WAIO tells me that. Sav is fragmented! but this is said in several new games, fifa 11, pokemon b / w patch in Spanish, I did what you told me down piriform defragler and defragment the folder where I have all. sav, put them back to SD, but WAIO keep saying that. sav is fragmented, I looked at the level of fragmentation and put 1 is not fragmented, but the NDS is saying that this fragmented ...
???
You should defrag sav on SD, not on PC?

Thanks again for your help, you're right what they did wrong was that i desfragment . sav that were you in the pc and then copying to sd again, but defragment the SD and no longer provides the fault, this may be of help someone with the same fault I had.

Again you are the best xenon
nayps3.gif

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Xenon++ said:
trigao said:
but i use N5... not DSTT, its change something? =\
I think defragment issue presents also in 1.13. You mean on 1.13 it worked?

yes.... the version 1.13 works flawless withouth any frag save issue

btw.... the version 1.14 is awesome... its just for my curiosity =)

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, any prediction about an update, since it was released wood 1.14.2 wich fixes super scribblenauts??

thx and contratz for the great job to R4 clone users =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!