Hacking vWii Bricked – System shuts down after Health and Safety Information

damnmyvwiiisbricked

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I recently bought a second-hand Wii U, that was bricked. I was able to uninstall Coldboot Haxchi and factory reset the system. Afterward, I installed Tiramisu and the Wii U end of things is working fine. However, I am not able to load vWii / Wii Mode or Virtual Console Wii / Gamecube Games at all. Every time I open Wii Mode it shows the Health and Safety Information, sometimes I am able to press A. After a few seconds I hear the DVD drive, the power LED flashes once and the system turns off (Red Power LED). I guess that the previous owner also made some mistakes installing Homebrewing in vWii. I obviously don't have a working NAND backup, as it was already broken when I got the Wii U. I also tried vWii Decaffeinator multiple times (Aggressive and Regenerate setting.txt) however I still have the same problem.
I hope that someone is able to help me, would be great to use my Wii U to its fullest. Thank you! :)

Sm80ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Up
Hi, I have the same problem as you, so any good news, did you manage to find a solution, my vWii don't start, like you i used all the tutorial, so if you find something new ?

zenaro147

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
did you guys have some news about this case?
I'm having the same problem =(
Post automatically merged:

@damnmyvwiiisbricked There is something wrong with your Wii U USB Port that's why it shut down during the health and safety screen,
You need to fix your Wii U USB port in order to resolve the issue.
I am not sure how it's going to work for you but trust me.
I noticed that my HardDrive only works on front usb... how do I supposed to fix it?

only one rear USB was not working properly (I tested with a flash drive)

Last edited by zenaro147,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...