Video Game themes on Saxophone

Chaos Rush

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are all played be me, recorded with Audacity. I play Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, and Flute. All of these recordings are played on an Alto Saxophone, except for the Flute version of "Eight Melodies".

Lava Reef Zone Act 1
-the song that plays in Lava Reef Zone Act 1, from Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic & Knuckles

S3&K Special Stage
-the song that plays in the Special Stages in Sonic 3, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic & Knuckles

"Pollyanna"
-the song that plays in outdoor areas in Mother when you don't have anyone with you.
-this song also plays in EarthBound/Mother 2 in some indoor areas

Eight Melodies (Saxophone version)
Eight Melodies (Flute version)
-the song that you have to literally "find" in the game Mother

Pokémon Black & White Credits
-the song that plays in the credits of Pokémon Black and White

Sexy Sax Man
-this song is not from a videogame
-it's supposed to be annoying

Now this next song is not just one track like all the previous recordings, this is an arrangement that I recorded. It took a total of 8 different takes (in Audacity):
"Bein Friends"
-this is the song that plays in outdoor areas in Mother when Pippi/Lloyd/Ana/Teddy is with you
-I'm sure you guys will recognize this from the Super Smash Bros. games

Here are the original songs for comparison:

The reason why I have a lot of Mother/EarthBound covers is because I'm currently playing through the series for the first time. I just finished playing Mato's GBA translation of Mother 1, and I'm currently playing EarthBound. Yeah, I'm loving these games...

Chaos Rush

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The downloads wouldn't work for me, sorry to say.
They do, but you have to wait for around 20-40 seconds. I would like to use MediaFire but they recently made it mandatory to have an account, which is why I'm using 2shared instead.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol