evening

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let's try this again, since I seem to have already posted in the wrong forum
frown.gif

I got to Chapter One in Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume and when I went to play this morning I got a message saying something like "Corrupt Data Save. Deleting Save."

I'm using a R4 SDHC, firmware 1.25, and a 2 GB card. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way of fixing or patching the game?

xiuide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont use an R4 clone?

seriously, i have no idea though. I get this error on the second bleach game, but just didnt care about it enough to look it up lol.
the only thing i can think of it to make sure you backup your saves files, and to make sure you dont have a corrupt game/save.
did you trim the game? maybe the trimmer you used took to much data off.

evening

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately I can't upgrade to a different flash card at the moment, otherwise I would not be using this one. Of course after I bought the R4 clone I found this site and found all the other options of flash cards available.

I didn't trim the rom, I usually don't unless I really need the room. Backing up is a good idea, which I didn't do of course. Live and learn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.