Valkyrie Profile - Corrupt Data

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by evening, Mar 19, 2009.

1. evening
    OP

evening GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2009
    Canada
    Rokenjima
    Let's try this again, since I seem to have already posted in the wrong forum [​IMG]

I got to Chapter One in Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume and when I went to play this morning I got a message saying something like "Corrupt Data Save. Deleting Save."

I'm using a R4 SDHC, firmware 1.25, and a 2 GB card. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way of fixing or patching the game?

2. xiuide

xiuide Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Dont use an R4 clone?

seriously, i have no idea though. I get this error on the second bleach game, but just didnt care about it enough to look it up lol.
    the only thing i can think of it to make sure you backup your saves files, and to make sure you dont have a corrupt game/save.
    did you trim the game? maybe the trimmer you used took to much data off.

3. evening
    OP

evening GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2009
    Canada
    Rokenjima
    Unfortunately I can't upgrade to a different flash card at the moment, otherwise I would not be using this one. Of course after I bought the R4 clone I found this site and found all the other options of flash cards available.

I didn't trim the rom, I usually don't unless I really need the room. Backing up is a good idea, which I didn't do of course. Live and learn.

4. Sp33der

Sp33der GBAtemp Fan

May 31, 2008
    Netherlands
    Try a premade save, so you could mak e a nosgba save and try to use that one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice