Valkyrie Profile - Corrupt Data

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by evening, Mar 19, 2009.

Mar 19, 2009

Valkyrie Profile - Corrupt Data by evening at 2:54 PM (1,469 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. evening
    OP

Member evening GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Let's try this again, since I seem to have already posted in the wrong forum [​IMG]

I got to Chapter One in Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume and when I went to play this morning I got a message saying something like "Corrupt Data Save. Deleting Save."

I'm using a R4 SDHC, firmware 1.25, and a 2 GB card. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way of fixing or patching the game?

2. xiuide

Newcomer xiuide Member

United States
    Dont use an R4 clone?

seriously, i have no idea though. I get this error on the second bleach game, but just didnt care about it enough to look it up lol.
    the only thing i can think of it to make sure you backup your saves files, and to make sure you dont have a corrupt game/save.
    did you trim the game? maybe the trimmer you used took to much data off.

3. evening
    OP

Member evening GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Unfortunately I can't upgrade to a different flash card at the moment, otherwise I would not be using this one. Of course after I bought the R4 clone I found this site and found all the other options of flash cards available.

I didn't trim the rom, I usually don't unless I really need the room. Backing up is a good idea, which I didn't do of course. Live and learn.

4. Sp33der

Member Sp33der GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Try a premade save, so you could mak e a nosgba save and try to use that one?