Problem with new leaf save file data corruption

00elika00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a N2DSXL and wanted to transfer my data from my N3DS. I backed up all my saves with check point and everything has been fine except for New Leaf. When I try to load the game after restoring the save file on N2DSXL it says the data is corrupted.

Something to note for is that the 2ds came with a 64gb memory, and my n3ds has a 128gb, i swapped them (transfered all the files to my pc, deleted everything from the card, inserted them on the console so the correct nintendo 3ds folder is created, back to the pc and put all the files in, merging and changing the necessary stuff so everything stays compatible) so 128 is on the n2ds. After that happened i tried to load the same save file on the n3ds again, and it also says the data is corrupted when the only difference is that is now on the 64 gb sd card.

Why is this happening? Is there any way to fix this? I just want my town on my n2ds. I dont understand why even on the og n3ds it says the data is corrupted. If i load the save on new leaf save editor, everything is as it should be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show