Hacking [v1 Release] Fire Emblem IF - English Translation

D

Deleted User

If it doesn't work on sky3ds either then either this is one very weird new encryption that Nintendo has implemented or the rom is simply corrupted

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't work on sky3ds either then either this is one very weird new encryption that Nintendo has implemented or the rom is simply corrupted

There is no new encryption in the rom.

I know this because I decrypted it with no problems.

Francesca

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
There is no new encryption in the rom.

I know this because I decrypted it with no problems.

SciresM, maybe you could you try looking into the problem?

OnlyHopeSticker.png

Reactions: joex11

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How would i load the dlc cia on an installed cia of the rom?

GW9.8u, sysnand4.5u
I think it will only work if you run it from the rom (not cia) OR if you have a JPN emuNAND, otherwise DLC won't work (as of now). This is soley based of what people have been experiencing on other websites and could be wrong but that's what seems to be the case.

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Menu translation work continues. Really awesome progress being made:
CFhuSjs.jpg

Here's an album I made last night, too, of a bunch of in-game screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/ao12H
I need that, it looks amazing! One question though, why did you put "Play with DLC" not "Play DLC", sounds weird how it is currently, but other than that I'm really impressed at how well your translation is going.

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He stated in another thread (IIRC) that the tools are not 100% done and does not wanna release them till they meet that point

Hopefully he will soon, so players can do some basic translations in their own languages other than English, too.

Frankly I want to try to translate a different game which will never get localized. :cry:

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keeping an eye on this thread & the one over at serenesforest. You guys are doing an awesome job. Really looking forward to the release. :D

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i don't think so, since all the 3 roms of fire emblem don't work on it... let's wait for a fix, if it is possible

Well.. I don't have Sky3DS so my knowledge on it is limited but I believe that to play roms it's necessary to have the template updated with the rom information, right? If so, it because of that and not necessarily because the game won't ever work on Sky3DS. That was simply my point when I replied originally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?