Hacking Using Blaze's WAD Packer on Win32

kknn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you dont have to literally type the < and > signs (i think an ending > sign is missing)
just end with -p to produce installable wads.
without the -p produces wads that are not trucha signed, but no known method to install them exists for now.

pd: this possibilities make this tool my favourite packer btw
smile.gif

retrospect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.

Thanks for the response. I'm not using angle brackets, but I had got the switch (-p) at the start of the command. The thing is, my TMDs are only 3k each, but they seem related to larger extension-less files. Are the TMD files the tickets and the larger files the binaries?

Thanks

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In order to pack, you need not only the title.tmd file, but you need all of the .app files in that folder as well. You also need the .tik file from the ticket folder for the name that matches the folder you got the title.tmd from.

So if it was TITLE/12345678/title.tmd, then you need TICKET/12345678.tik

retrospect

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sir VG, that's exactly what I thought, but the application only seems to support packing of TMD files. Can I just list the TIK and APP after the TMD and have them packed too?

Thanks

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrospect said:
Sir VG, that's exactly what I thought, but the application only seems to support packing of TMD files. Can I just list the TIK and APP after the TMD and have them packed too?

Thanks
Different versions of wadpacker work differently. The one I use is the one included with Auto Injectuwad Injector v3 because it lets you type something like "wadpacker sdgsg.tmd something.tik 353535.cert 00000000.app -sign" Other versions may just look for title.tmd. title.tik, title.cert, so you have to just type "wadpacker 00000000.app"

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the blaze packer packs the tik and app files too of course. all of the required files are listed in the tmd, that's why you only need to give it the TMD and it will automatically grab the files needed.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
retrospect said:

Thanks

The TMD file is a lister, which lists all of the apps it needs to pack.

Just put the TMD, the APP files, and the TIK file into the same folder and run blaze's tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)