Hacking Emulation Homebrew use wode jukebox homebrew through wii u wii VC injects??

ColdBlitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw This Thread for something called a W.O.D.E (wii optical disk emulator) jukebox and it showed using emulators and injecting roms inside the emulators then having an iso thats an emulator with roms inside it and since its a WII ISO/WBFS this means I could possibly inject it into wii vc wup and then be able to have an emulator with the roms on the hard drive but I am unsure on how this could/would turn out I'm not sure if I just struck gold or if it was a complete waste of time

Reactions: SylverReZ

Antelope78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw for something called a W.O.D.E (wii optical disk emulator) jukebox and it showed using emulators and injecting roms inside the emulators then having an iso thats an emulator with roms inside it and since its a WII ISO/WBFS this means I could possibly inject it into wii vc wup and then be able to have an emulator with the roms on the hard drive but I am unsure on how this could/would turn out I'm not sure if I just struck gold or if it was a complete waste of time
not sure either, but i have some wode jukeboxes

Reactions: ColdBlitz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER