tj_cool said:
Found a new feature of google docs
yay.gif

use this link to download the newest readmii as a txt

http://docs.google.com/MiscCommands?comman...vk5sg_0gksqfcdj

Even if I update it, this link will give you the newest version
laugh.gif

Good for people who can't access google docs
Sorry, you are not allowed to access this document.

:-(

Lorenzo

damn, lets see if I can fix that ...

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeppa, now when i click on link appeare a windows to save the txt document ... how can i have this document i in doc format, i don't know what yao say about.

thank you very very much

Lorenzo

sorry, i found.

thank you :-)

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
when you guys use the alt dol option from the disc, do you get a pop up saying the something like"you have some useful information that our development team would like to know, please contact us" or something along those lines? I get it everytime. AWESOME feature btw!(alt dol from disc).

Oh and also, how do you get the cheat manager to work? Every time i download cheats and boot the game it says the "cheats.txt does not exit booting game without cheats". still cool feature.

DocNsanE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RiPPn said:
I'm hoping v2.0 brings the much anticipated feature:

channel animations instead of boxarts (read the Opening.BNR from the ISO)

Obviously when this is implemented the entire layout will need a redesign, which would of course warrant the v2.0 numbering, otherwise it should just go to v1.1.
smile.gif

While that's definitely a nice to have, I think other features would be much more beneficial -- like filter the games list based on info in the wiitdb xml file or at least implementing a quick search of some kind.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does that WAD Over WiFi method delete tickets & such like Wad Manager does when uninstalling?

Anyway, here's another method using FTPii & your favorite FTP client.

1. Download & install your choice of FTP client on your PC. I recommend Filezilla
http://filezilla-project.org/download.php
2. Download & install FTPii on your Wii
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Ftpii
3. Run FTPii on your Wii and it will display your Wiis IP.
4. Run Filezilla on your PC, enter your Wii's IP in the 'Host' section on top & press 'Quickconnect' button.

The rest should be pretty self explanatory & naturally you cannot actually install/uninstall wads using this method, but you can add & delete them (and any other file) in any location on your SD card. I use Wad Manager to install/uninstall anyway so it's no big deal to me.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
D34DL1N3R said:
Does that WAD Over WiFi method delete tickets & such like Wad Manager does when uninstalling?
I think so

In every language file:
CODE...

msgid ">> Deleting tickets..."

msgid ">> Deleting title contents..."

msgid ">> Deleting title..."

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
bannerxeu.png

Revision: 669

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5gmnmqyyh4i

Official Downloads

Channel (r649)
Forwarder (2009/16/06)
Covers (2009/05/28)
Disc Images (2009/05/30)
Language Files
Hermes' CIOS 222/223 v1.6 (uloader v2.1 still uses cios v1.6)
Waninkoko's cIOS38 v14

plus anything else that worths the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file. AND
Click here to stay informed on the current NEWS about the loader and important stuff

CHANGE LOG
Code:
Removed punes cursing crap from Prompts.
READmii last updated with r668

(plz read
the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

DocNsanE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tj_cool said:
DocNsanE said:
Logan said:
How To: Receive WAD Files Over WiFi Through USB Loader GX and Install/Uninstall Them
Thanks a lot Logan for the guide!
Its also in the readmii
(which is now downloadable as seen above
biggrin.gif
)

Yeah I noticed that a few posts later. By the way, we very often show our apreciation for the hard work that the devs are doing in continuously updating the loader, but I have to tip my hat to you as well -- excellent job with the readmii, it's amazing how much it grew in the last week or two. Keep it up!

kissmyvag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kboxer said:
Hi for people who are haveing problems with Hermes ios 222 after updateing to revision 14 like House Of The Dead 2 etc, simply reinstall hermes ios 222 after installing revision 14 and game like HOTD 2 work exactly like they did before.

What do i ionstal hermess222 as rev 36?

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi @ all,

Whats better to use, The Hermes cIOS or the new v14 cIOS? I used cIOS38_rev13, Can I install the Hermes cIOS
over the cIOS38_rev13 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...