• Start date
  • Views 7,180,368
  • Replies 29,366
  • Likes 48

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm if the SD card had the write protect switch on. Would that be a result of code dumps? If so...I am such a fool...

and yay new revision!

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
CoolGeneral said:
Teh H4rRy said:
CoolGeneral said:
I've a question. Is there a possibility that the GX USB Loader can store for each game its own Load Game Settings? It is always a bit awkward to check the settings for each game.

What are you on about? theres a save settings button for each game

Didnt want to double post: Why is that when i load a game it hangs at a black screen, then i reboot my wii and try again it works

It is't a joke but my usb loader gx doesn't save settings for each game.
When I adjust in the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" to "ON" make it in every game to "ON".

Example:

1. Anno - Create a new world: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stands on "OFF"
2. Alone in the Dark: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stands on "OFF". I change this attitude on "ON" and save this.
3. Anno - Create a new world: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stand on "ON"!? I change this attitude on "OFF" and save this.
4. Alone in the Dark: Under the Game Settings the Error 002 Fix" option stand on "OFF"!?

And that is with all games and all option possibilities under the Game Settings!

Can anyone help me?

choose a game in your favorite viewmode and you see a spinning disc corresponding to the game you chose. below that there is a button named "Settings". clicking on it leads you to the possibility to make a setup that is for this game only.

if you've done that and the problem still exists check if there's a file named "GXGameSettings.cfg" in the config path of your SD.

THEPUNISHERTHERE

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK i have fought and fought with this program with my 750gb Verbatim Smart disk and have finnaly gotten it to work usually. Unfortunately i did it by splitting it into 3. i now have 2 240gb and 1 200ish gb partitions all of which are fat32 formatted to wbfs. but the loader never gives me an option of which partition to use it just chooses one (the first one i assume) and loads it. i'm wondering is there a way to select another partition and loads and save from that one instead. sort of a waste of 500gb if i cant use it lol
hate2.gif

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hooya said:
Teh H4rRy said:
Hmmm if the SD card had the write protect switch on. Would that be a result of code dumps? If so...I am such a fool...

and yay new revision!

That could very much be a problem.

Ill go and test it out, Okay booted up Wii, locked the SD card, loading USB Loader GX Rev584, Okay, loaded a menu. Went back out of it, Boom freezes and reboots Wii, I'll do a test with Cover Floader, and its not working correctly. Yup, putting the write protection lock on the SD card messes things up, another thing to check when your troubleshooting!!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just got a bigger HD for my Wii.. from 80 to 320! yay me!

Trying to install my games again...

Updated via the app itself (just now)

Installing "The Conduit"... taking FOREVER!!! 3 hours remain, 1h45m elapsed, 12.3%...

WTF??

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Ok, just got a bigger HD for my Wii.. from 80 to 320! yay me!

Trying to install my games again...

Updated via the app itself (just now)

Installing "The Conduit"... taking FOREVER!!! 3 hours remain, 1h45m elapsed, 12.3%...

WTF??

Could be something wrong with the install process for gx loader.

Cancel it and try installing it with another loader like waninkokos official 1.5 loader.Its the most basic one you'll find that doesnt have so many extra features that it makes some not work.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know why when i click on the ocarina flute it shows no cheats even though the text file is there with the codes? all it shows is On/Off and nothing else when i go into the flute menu.....

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i seem to have to erase my config everytime i lode this or i get a code dump from my fowarder but if i take all my settings away it works till i re start it then same prod
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
riddle43 said:
i seem to have to erase my config everytime i lode this or i get a code dump from my fowarder but if i take all my settings away it works till i re start it then same prod
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

try reformatting your sd card and starting over.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
done that i figured out if i edit my golbl config and i changed screen saver from 3 to 2 and bam it all works im still testing ill let you all know ok
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

ok done a couple of tests and all is good this is my set up and it works like it should im on 4.0 btw with a wd my book 1tb so take a look

# USB Loader global settings file
# Note: This file is automatically generated
video = 2
vpatch = 1
language = 0
ocarina = 0
hddinfo = 0
sinfo = 2
rumble = 1
volume = 80
sfxvolume = 100
tooltips = 1
password =
sort = 0
fave = 0
cios = 0
keyset = 0
xflip = 1
gridRows = 1
qboot = 0
wsprompt = 0
parentalcontrol = 0
cover_path = USB:/images/
wtheme_path = USB:/theme/17/
disc_path = USB:/images/disc/
language_path = SD:/config/language/english.lang
languagefiles_path = SD:/config/language/
oggload_path = SD:/config/backgroundmusic/
TxtCheatcodespath = SD:/txtcodes/
titlestxt_path = USB:/config/
godmode = 1
dolpath = SD:/
ogg_path = SD:/config/backgroundmusic/04 - Yoko Kanno- Welcome to Sparefish.ogg
wiilight = 1
gameDisplay = 1
update_path = SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/
Cheatcodespath = SD:/codes/
titlesOverride = 1
patchcountrystrings = 1
screensaver = 2
error002 = 1

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure when this was fixed but R584 code dumped for me so I was using R583 until I compiled my own R591M, according to the credits screen. Finally the Japanese 3D covers are downloading through wiitdb.

What would be nice too is if somehow the update feature would grab the information from the SVN on what's changed so users are aware if it is worth it for them to update to the new version or just be an informative screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1