• Start date
  • Views 7,152,350
  • Replies 29,352
  • Likes 47

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know why GT Pro Series wont load with USB Loader GX? It loads up fine on SD/USB Loader 1.5 by Waninkoko and kwiik.

*Fixed* I turned on the 002 Fix. Woop! But isnt that for new games? GT Pro Series was out on Wii release wasnt it?

Also, anyone know where i can find the music that plays in the credits section?

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rambytes said:
Sorry to ask this question but, in the config page, what is the Flip-X option and what it does?

Quote frome the readMii:
flipx-- this changes the behavior of left and right on the gameprompt. if it feels un-natural, change this setting.
can be found here

Quote from the commets of revision 585:
apply flipX settings to gamewall and carousel
can be found here

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Snoozer said:
Rambytes said:
Sorry to ask this question but, in the config page, what is the Flip-X option and what it does?

Quote frome the readMii:
flipx-- this changes the behavior of left and right on the gameprompt. if it feels un-natural, change this setting.
can be found here

Quote from the commets of revision 585:
apply flipX settings to gamewall and carousel
can be found here

Thanks alot for the quick info....

... but the dol isn't release yet.....

d popcorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
If somebody can find a way to reproduce the cursor issues please let me know. (This doesn't mean everybody say, "Ooooo! that happened to me a lot!"). I only care if you can make it happen when you want it to. I've seen it but i can't make it happen on command so it's hard to see what causes it.
point at cover click to update to 3d keep the wii remote point at screen repeat till disapear
has happened few times to me

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
giantpune said:
If somebody can find a way to reproduce the cursor issues please let me know. (This doesn't mean everybody say, "Ooooo! that happened to me a lot!"). I only care if you can make it happen when you want it to. I've seen it but i can't make it happen on command so it's hard to see what causes it.

It happened once to me when installing a game. Obviously it happens randomly at any time a progressbar is shown.

CoolGeneral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've a question. Is there a possibility that the GX USB Loader can store for each game its own Load Game Settings? It is always a bit awkward to check the settings for each game.

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
CoolGeneral said:
I've a question. Is there a possibility that the GX USB Loader can store for each game its own Load Game Settings? It is always a bit awkward to check the settings for each game.

What are you on about? theres a save settings button for each game

Didnt want to double post: Why is that when i load a game it hangs at a black screen, then i reboot my wii and try again it works

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Teh H4rRy said:
Didnt want to double post: Why is that when i load a game it hangs at a black screen, then i reboot my wii and try again it works
Problem with the cIOS that hasn't been resolved yet. Nothing to do with the loader.

QUOTESD:/codes/ This is the folder to put your gct cheat files. Currently, you will need to use another application to generate a cheat file and name with the 6 character ID of the game it was meant for.
ocarina-- turn on/off the ocarina cheat engine. You need gct files in the cheatcode path mentioned earlier.
cheatcodes-- *****for gct & ocarina use
So what is gct?
Do I just put [gamecode].txt in sd:/codes/ or is gct some kind of special magic?

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Nollog said:
Teh H4rRy said:
Problem with the cIOS that hasn't been resolved yet. Nothing to do with the loader.

QUOTESD:/codes/ This is the folder to put your gct cheat files. Currently, you will need to use another application to generate a cheat file and name with the 6 character ID of the game it was meant for.
ocarina-- turn on/off the ocarina cheat engine. You need gct files in the cheatcode path mentioned earlier.
cheatcodes-- *****for gct & ocarina use
So what is gct?
Do I just put [gamecode].txt in sd:/codes/ or is gct some kind of special magic?

Noo, a .gct is the file which has all the cheat code inside it, you need to use a code manager to make the files, or you put the text files in the folder SD:/txtcodes and use the loader to make the files, Personally i use this code manger, ill post a rar link...http://www.megaupload.com/?d=67KT7Z19

CoolGeneral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Teh H4rRy said:
CoolGeneral said:

What are you on about? theres a save settings button for each game

It is't a joke but my usb loader gx doesn't save settings for each game.
When I adjust in the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" to "ON" make it in every game to "ON".

Example:

1. Anno - Create a new world: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stands on "OFF"
2. Alone in the Dark: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stands on "OFF". I change this attitude on "ON" and save this.
3. Anno - Create a new world: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stand on "ON"!? I change this attitude on "OFF" and save this.
4. Alone in the Dark: Under the Game Settings the Error 002 Fix" option stand on "OFF"!?

And that is with all games and all option possibilities under the Game Settings!

Can anyone help me?

jass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because this error compiled rev. 588?

/usbloader-gui/source/wad.cpp: In function 's32 Wad_Install(FILE*)':
/usbloader-gui/source/wad.cpp:409: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules

Thanks

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
CoolGeneral said:
It is't a joke but my usb loader gx doesn't save settings for each game.
When I adjust in the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" to "ON" make it in every game to "ON".

Example:

1. Anno - Create a new world: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stands on "OFF"
2. Alone in the Dark: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stands on "OFF". I change this attitude on "ON" and save this.
3. Anno - Create a new world: Under the Game Settings the "Error 002 Fix" option stand on "ON"!? I change this attitude on "OFF" and save this.
4. Alone in the Dark: Under the Game Settings the Error 002 Fix" option stand on "OFF"!?

And that is with all games and all option possibilities under the Game Settings!

Can anyone help me?

try this:
in loader, click the COVER you want to change the settings from, you get the rotating disk screen, change your settings and press save; you're nog back in the disk screen; go BACK to the main screen, click on game 2 so you enter the disk screen, change setting and save; go again back to the main screen, click the cover of game 1 and check the settings...
fixed?
there's still a bug in the gx loader causing this: wen you scroll through games in the disk screen and want to change settings, no matter which game you scrolled to, you'll still change the setting of the FIRST game...

BenJeremy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
I can concur with the statements that The Conduit works just fine. I have the game default to run with the Anti 002 fix. Globally I'm running 222 v2 (the one from the GX website) but I've also run it with 249 rev 12.

Not typically a problematic game I don't think.

Maybe a bad rip or transfer to your HDD?

That could be the case, though it would be odd. I will try the backup image on disc and see if it works.

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Arm the Homeless said:
Teh H4rRy said:
Also, anyone know where i can find the music that plays in the credits section?
http://usbloader-gui.googlecode.com/svn/tr...edits_music.ogg

Awesome thanks!
yaynds.gif

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Mr Esteves said:
Is it possible to add a "random" option on the "backgroundmusic" if we have more than one background theme?

Ooh speaking of which, what music formats are supported? is it just .ogg?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.