The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
ChokeD said:
OK, noob question here,

I'm going try to start compiling this on my own and was wondering if someone could give me a copy of the source as one pack instead of me downloading everything from the project page. I understand how to update the source once I have everything else, you just click on the revision and it gives you the select files that was revised, add it to the existing source, but I need a boost getting started with like the initial source and folder structure of my Devkitpro. I'm just learning please be patient with me.
Can I get some help ???

Read this.
Thanks

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ChokeD said:
0ld8oy said:
ChokeD said:
OK, noob question here,

I'm going try to start compiling this on my own and was wondering if someone could give me a copy of the source as one pack instead of me downloading everything from the project page. I understand how to update the source once I have everything else, you just click on the revision and it gives you the select files that was revised, add it to the existing source, but I need a boost getting started with like the initial source and folder structure of my Devkitpro. I'm just learning please be patient with me.
Can I get some help ???

Read this.
Thanks
Theres a short guide in the readmii too
smile.gif

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
0ld8oy said:
ChokeD said:
OK, noob question here,

Can I get some help ???

Read this.

QUOTE(satel @ Aug 14 2009, 05:19 PM) ok thanks 0ldboy i see the 3 boot ios's 222,223 & 249.

btw is it safe to install 222 again but this time as 37 merge 36 ?

Yes, it is safe to do so. You can always install IOS right ove the top of previously installed IOS.

thanks 0ld8boy your help is greatly apperciated.
wink.gif

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I justed wanted to be a part of this epic page! By the way what happen to that guy who was doing weekly 3d boxart?

grox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anybody tell me why the cover download isn't working anymore. In USB load it says it's downloading, but after finishing it says no files found on the server.... It was working before, but when I installed new games to the HDD, it wasn't anymore...

there is already a tread about this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174049
Hope they fix the problem soon!

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
grox said:
Can anybody tell me why the cover download isn't working anymore. In USB load it says it's downloading, but after finishing it says no files found on the server.... It was working before, but when I installed new games to the HDD, it wasn't anymore...

At a guess, WiiTB was probably down.

remixer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey .. just wanted to be on page 666 ...

No really ... no update in 6 days .. what gives ??
coders taking a break or nothing new to add ???

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
boto12 said:
I'm trying to run the mario party 8 NTSC image but its crash and give a green screen (forcing pal 60) and with IOS 249 rev 14.

I run in Configurable USB Loader and its play normal with the same settings.

anyone know how i can play it in USB Loader GX?
Have you tried NOT to force it?

chillta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
kinda offtopic, but would a forwarder installed with preloader and set to autoboot load gx right? would be much more comfort.

is there a forwarder dol for gx?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chillta said:
kinda offtopic, but would a forwarder installed with preloader and set to autoboot load gx right? would be much more comfort.

is there a forwarder dol for gx?

Click on the ReadMii link in my signature. There is a link to the forwarder.dol in there.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from not being able to load games from 222 when global is set to cios 249 rev14 (except randomly it works, but most the times dont) Everytime i try to load a game with ocarina set to ON it freezes with black screen no wrist strap screen (i get ocaringa working no probs through other loaders and loadstructor channels so i know its not my GCT file being incorrect) is this just me or a known issue?

Lazarus_Long

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, newbie here.

I have GX Loader (most recent version via updates) installed and working with a 16 GB USB FlashDrive. Everything working perfectly.

However, I tried with an 80 GB USB External drive (an old Western Digital drive in a generic enclosure) and I keep getting the "Exception (DSI)" error when the loader launches. The screen flashes for just a second then the error gets thrown.

The drive is seen fine in WBFS Manager and I copied 8 games to it without problems.

Is there anything specific that needs to be done ? I did get it to work once by keeping the drive unplugged and then when the loader said "waiting for your slow USB drive", I connected it. Tried that again and it didn't work the 2nd time.

If I wanted to get a differnt external USB drive, what would be the best recommendation ?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: good morning +1