• Likes 48

DLM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know the cause of my code dumps whenever I try to choose other file/game sorts besides the original (carousel especially) on USB Loader GX?

Glad to hear that my wii isn't the only one with the cover download problem. Thank you!

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not trying to be pushy just genuinely curious. I don't know the first thing about reading/combining code so I can't exactly figure this out myself. How come none of the loaders are using the new GeckoOS source that was recently released. Is there something about it that makes it incredibly hard to work into a program, or are the people behind this loader just especially busy of late?

arpena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
nicky041192 said:
boto12 said:
boto12 said:
tj_cool said:
boto12 said:
I'm trying to run the mario party 8 NTSC image but its crash and give a green screen (forcing pal 60) and with IOS 249 rev 14.

I run in Configurable USB Loader and its play normal with the same settings.

anyone know how i can play it in USB Loader GX?
Have you tried NOT to force it?

yes, and also dont work, i have a black screen
forcing its green
tongue.gif

very strange...i still dont find a solution

Anyone please?? no ideia??

i try everything but looks that is not possible to run this game on Usb loader GX

all other loaders works

what versions your wii? pal?
if so, get the PAL version of the game to save trouble...

I ran Mario Party 8 PAL with a NTSC U wii no problems. Just make sure the video mode for this game is set to "disk default". BTW, WarioWare Smooth moves needs this setting too.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To anyone having trouble with ocarina and this loader. I have found that if u delete all your gct files from ur codes folder and let the loader download the txt file and create the gct files itself ocarina works with all games in my tests it does anyway. After downoading the txt file and creating the gct file with the loader, you can replace the created gct with any you previously had and ocarina will still work. Also editing the text files in notepad or similar to remove any unneeded codes and comments helps with making cheats work too. I had to do that for zelda and ssb. I got a black screen until I edited the text file to remove all the excess crap from the text file.

Wow I prob could of said all that in less words but I'm on my phone in the car so it will have to do lol

kewell79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wii sport resort.....working fine with neogamma

what make it work with this one? i cant see 002fix like it says in the readme? i guess that's the thing that makes wii resort work?

im using cios rev14

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 002 fix is in both the global settings menu and the settings for each game just enable it on either menu and u will b fine. Of course u must use the alt dol method the 1st time u play (to get past the wm+ video) unless u have an original disc.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U sure ur in the right forum ths is for USB loader gx. The latest revision is r713. From ur version number it sounds like u may be using a different loader.

kewell79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im using the r600 from first page

edit: downloaded r713, found all settings and wii resort working.

why is r600 on page 1? is it the latest stable version? r713 looks little buggy, slow screen

ctantra

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
A lot of new games need to set Error 002 Fix to On. My questions are:

1. I can set the Error 002 Fix to On globally on the global setting menu, but didn't have any effect. I still have to set it on every game setting menu. Why?

2. What is the difference between to set Error 002 Fix to: On or Anti?

Oops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
please, for my education, What are the games that need the option "block IOS reload"? and what is it function?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
zorglub07 said:
Nollog said:
wiitdb.com needs to reduce how much bandwidth it uses.
The site the covers download from is down.
wiitdb.com will be back this week. it needed a better server, not more bandwidth.
Oh, sorry I mis-interpreted one of your posts about it when you said your host old you it used too much [cpu cycles apparently] even at its less-intensive times.

Oops: If a game tries to load another IOS, then IOS 249 or the hermes ones will be unloaded, meaning you won't be able to play.

DocNsanE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oops said:
please, for my education, What are the games that need the option "block IOS reload"? and what is it function?

As far as I know, only House of the Dead 2 & 3 require this with hermes 222... but I may be wrong!

arpena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
I ran Mario Party 8 PAL with a NTSC U wii no problems. Just make sure the video mode for this game is set to "disk default". BTW, WarioWare Smooth moves needs this setting too.

Already do that, and also dont work...the most strange that in other usb loaders works normal.

Use default settings. I would recommend to delete of move out your .cfg files and start over. AFAIK, "Disk default" is the default video mode, so MP8 should work without touching any option. Also, what revision/CIOS you are using? My config is r713/Waninkoko's CIOSv14.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol