• Views 7,220,403
  • Replies 29,375
  • Likes 48

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm wanting to use my own ogg as background music. Can anyone recommend a proggy to shrink or cut an ogg file?

Thanks

grox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question since I tried looking back for an answer and it seems overloaded
tongue.gif
: Any time I try launching anything from the HB launcher using r713, I always get a code dump. Is this a known issue or should I be deleting my old config files?
rolleyes.gif

kabledog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakejm79 said:
The GB freezing on the strap screen is either a cIOSCORP issue or a bad rip. If you are having issues in the loader, try reripping the game. I have had no problems with it loading it with the USB loader even with cIOSCORP installed.
I have re-ripped the game 4 times I had even rented the game to be sure it wasnt my orginal game that was bad. I even use NeogammaR6 and still the same
problem.......the game gets stuck at the safety screen. And I have never had cIOSCORP installed. I orginally tried ripping the game through USB Loader 1.5 (Wanankoko)
but kept getting a RET = 2 Error. USBLoader GX rips the game fine.......no problems until I try to play it.

QUOTE(D34DL1N3R @ Aug 19 2009, 11:38 AM) I also have cIOSCORP installed and GB works fine for me. Are your game settings correct?

I am using all default setting except for error 002 fix is checked to on as the game gives 002 error if it is not.

thanks

D

Deleted-119707

grox said:
antiaverage said:
zorglub07 said:
misticknight said:
my USBLoader wont download Boxart/disc images anymore, can someone help?
wiitdb.com is coming back this week.

In the meantime, I re-worked the download code to grab from WiiBoxArt for those who want art now:
usbloader-gx r713 with working cover/discart downloads from WiiBoxArt

Great, thank you!!!
yea thanks. that will save me alot of time looking for it XD.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I couldn't get the wiitdb.zip file to rename the titles, when I connected my external HDD to a friend Wii (3.3E, no modchip, cios10).
I don't think it's wii's version releated, nor TV format (I tried both 16:9 and 4:3, on loader option and on wii preferences).

I tried r713, and some older revisions (648M, 670, 688, 707) with database path from usb & SD, I tried different wiitdb.zip files I had (a short one with only the available games, and a complete xml).
I don't have a title.txt, and I activated the title from xml option in the gui.

I know this is not helping, but I just wished to say it.
It's just strange it's working on my Wii and not on my friend's.
(My wii is 3.2E, wiikey1, cIOS10)

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I'm back.

Revision 714 dol and channel are now available for download via the USB Loader GX wifi update feature. Click on the source list link in my signature to view changes.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to R714 but my problem is back, i cant get titles to show properly from WiiTDB.zip anymore, i even tried what i did to get it working on 713, i deleted all config files and started clean, made sure the xml path is set properly and made sure the titles from XML is set to on.

Anyone got anymore suggestions? it worked after i did this in 713, did nothing but wifi update to 714 and it stopped working again

DJrDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there an possibility that a "Genre" sorting option will be added?
iirc theres only sorting on alphabet and most played?

(yay 1st post)

DJrDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kewell79 said:
it it possible to make ntsc games work on pal Wii with USB Loader GX?

i just get black screen........the says in nfo "region free no"

so i guess not?

i have no problems with my pal wii (4.1 lua65) to play ntsc
(fixed typo)

the region free error, isnt that a option in preloader. there are options there to put on/off region free

DJrDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
here is some more info on the hacks.ini settings:

Link
^^ i think thats the part you should turn on (if you have problems with all ntsc games)

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand locking the hbc part of this app even if when you exit out of the loader it gives you the option to go to the real hbc, but I would be greatfull if someone could make it posible to go to the wii channel menu in this loader when it is locked. Then I would not have to unlock the usbloader every time I want to play a emulator or start a gamecube disk with the backup luncher with out having to go back to the wii menu. As I am trying to use preloader so I never have to go back and forth to the wii menu to the usbloader. If posible maybe a button on the main page for the wii channels with a grid type view of the channels like the real wii menu. Can someone please work on this I know there will be alot of us to make icons for channels and if done right this could work as the wii menu only better. Thanks for everyones hard work. But please have mercy and help me out one more time. By the way great job as you know I love this loader and enjoy what the team creats.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Skater4599 said:
Anyone got anymore suggestions? it worked after i did this in 713, did nothing but wifi update to 714 and it stopped working again

When I updated via the loader, the Wiitdb.zip was empty because wiitdb.com is not available yet.
check the size of the zip, or the inside data if you have all your games listed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?