Hacking Urgent. Need to know quickly if the North America QW1000+ N3DSXL ones at my bestbuy are <9.2

sacredshinobi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I called my local best buy and had the lady I speak to check the batch numbers of the New 3DSXL and she said that the black ones were all QW and in the 1000 range

I read that if it's 1025 or over there's a chance it may be 9.4. I called them again and asked a different lady if she could check to see if the Batch numbers are under 1025 and she put me on hold and came back and said her manager won't let her give out that information.

I leave town today and so I won't have a chance to buy from this Best Buy again. If the batch number of the 3DS says QW and is in the 1000 range should I be good to go when it comes to the firmware being 9.2 or under?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure I answered this question in your other thread

If they are between 1000-1025 then you should be good to go. If it's 1026 or higher then don't buy it.

Just go to the store and read it for yourself. The serial number is next to the bar code.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No QW10XX has been reported with 9.4 yet. We've had 1034s with 9.0 reported.

The only worry is 40XX, particularly once you get above 4020

(Also you can easily return it)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They had the n3ds's at my Best Buy next to the 3ds games in the little plastic cases. I picked up the last black one they had and it was 9.0. If you can't hold the box in your hands before you purchase then your Best Buy has problems

Reactions: thorasgar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night