Hacking upgrading firmeware

queenie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My acekard2i has been working great for a few months now. Currently I am using Akaio 1.7.1
I recently have been having problems with it not loading. It shows up on my regular ds no problem but just white screen.

Yesterday I re-formatted my card with the panasonic sd software. Today it goes white screen again....
Very frustrating
hate2.gif

Do I NEED to upgrade the Akaio? Could this be my problem?
Thank you

*Edited to add- Everything shows up fine on my sd card when I put it in the computer, but still white screen when turning on ?

queenie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply.
Although it makes me confused because it always works flawlessly after I re-format the card, so is it just a coincidence that it is making contact after re-formatting?
Is it necessary to upgrade Akaio to the newest version for the newer games to work better?

queenie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
How exactly did you reformat?

I always reformat with panasonic sd software located under the noobie link on the top of this page.

I think I am just going to reformat again and load the latest 1.85
I notice that there is 1.8.5 & 1.8.5a. Which one do you suggest?

queenie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to put 1.85 &1.85a on the root of my sd card. When I open the sd card, it shows a folder containing _aio & the akmenu file. But I need _aio & akmenu directly on root of card.
I have tried to take them out of the folder but it keeps putting them back in the folder???

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
queenie said:
Trying to put 1.85 &1.85a on the root of my sd card. When I open the sd card, it shows a folder containing _aio & the akmenu file. But I need _aio & akmenu directly on root of card.
I have tried to take them out of the folder but it keeps putting them back in the folder???
Highlight the files then press Ctrl+X to cut the files
Hit the Backspace key to return to the previous folder, which should be the root
Press Ctrl+V to paste the files

queenie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
queenie said:
Highlight the files then press Ctrl+X to cut the files
Hit the Backspace key to return to the previous folder, which should be the root
Press Ctrl+V to paste the files

Finally, Thank you for that Twiz! It worked
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.