Hacking Updating games on N3DS

Midvoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

Can i update games through the spoofed eshop on my N3DS or do I have to look for the update .cia files to update them?

Is it ok to update newer games with my 9.5 emunand?

Can you break the emunand by updating this way at all?

Thanks in advance folks

Best Regards

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Can i update games through the spoofed eshop on my N3DS or do I have to look for the update .cia files to update them?

Is it ok to update newer games with my 9.5 emunand?

Can you break the emunand by updating this way at all?

Thanks in advance folks

Best Regards
Yes if you spoof, you can run eshop. You just need to install NVer and install free multi patcher. Use free multi patcher just once before entering eshop.

I heard that if you run FMP, then simply press Y on a game that needs an update, you can update it from the menu without eshop.

To answer other questions, you won't break emunand and yes you can update any game including newer ones. (For some reason Moon Chronicles wont update)

Last edited by MattKimura,
Reactions: Midvoc

Midvoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes if you spoof, you can run eshop. You just need to install NVer and install free multi patcher. Use free multi patcher just once before entering eshop.

I heard that if you run FMP, then simply press Y on a game that needs an update, you can update it from the menu without eshop.

To answer other questions, you won't break emunand and yes you can update any game including newer ones. (For some reason Moon Chronicles wont update)

Thanks a lot buddy ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*