How to install games on 3ds running emunand

Ozzie619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello just as the title says. i have a 3ds that has emunand and i have a lot of gba games and ds games that i would like to add to my 3ds. Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a 3ds that has emunand and i have a lot of gba games and ds games that i would like to add to my 3ds.
Do you mean like have them on your Home screen? Or a method for launching them? You can do either, but it's easier to just use an emulator or a launcher if you want to do a bunch of them. It also might be easier to use an R4/Ace3DS/EZ Flash Parallel/etc. cartridge so you can keep all the GBA games and NDS games on that.

Ozzie619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you actually mod this console yourself to get those on there?
No, the 3ds was modded already when I bought it. The roms I have on my laptop, I just want to be able to play them on there. I dont know how to install and emulator in my 3ds.
Post automatically merged:

Do you mean like have them on your Home screen? Or a method for launching them? You can do either, but it's easier to just use an emulator or a launcher if you want to do a bunch of them. It also might be easier to use an R4/Ace3DS/EZ Flash Parallel/etc. cartridge so you can keep all the GBA games and NDS games on that.
Whichever is easier since I'm a noob. If I could install a emulator directly to my 3ds that would be good too. I don't know how to

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, the 3ds was modded already when I bought it.
Then what exactly makes you think you have an emuNAND? That is very uncommon these days and you should probably consider switching back to sysNAND. There are instructions for doing so at https://3ds.guide.

If I could install a emulator directly to my 3ds that would be good too.
You should run your GBA games via open_agb_firm. You won't be able to launch them from your Home menu, but that's the best way.

Not sure you can install TWiLight Menu with an emuNAND. You can definitely use a flashcart.

Ozzie619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then what exactly makes you think you have an emuNAND? That is very uncommon these days and you should probably consider switching back to sysNAND. There are instructions for doing so at https://3ds.guide.

You should run your GBA games via open_agb_firm. You won't be able to launch them from your Home menu, but that's the best way.

Not sure you can install TWiLight Menu with an emuNAND. You can definitely use a flashcart.
Thank you, I'll try that out. I know it's nodded because I did the hold SELECT while booting up and that came up

Ozzie619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I'll try that out. I know it's nodded because I did the hold SELECT while booting up and that came up
It was actually Luma v6.6 I found out how to update it to the latest, now I'm having issues on the finalize section where you run the script on godmode9. I'm getting error "#3 missing files finalize does not exist"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto