Update: Pokémon Bank is out in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North America.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Still at 0% downloading for Pokemon Bank. Only reason I'm downloading it is for Celebi and I don't even own Black/White so this app is almost pointless for me.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you want me to count how many games got released in `Murica before Europe?, there are games that even didn't get a release in europe but still got released in `Murica

Dude.. I was joking. I know the USA gets a -lot- of stuff first. I was actually kinda agreeing that the whining was silly.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Wait, how? I transferred some Pokemon and only got 10 battle points.

put something in Bank, go to your Pokemon game, activate Pokemon Link, go back to Pokemon Bank, take back your pokemon, Go back into the game and activate Pokemon link AGAIN, this time around you will get a Celebi, it will be put in the first empty slot on your Pokemon Box

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
put something in Bank, go to your Pokemon game, activate Pokemon Link, go back to Pokemon Bank, take back your pokemon, Go back into the game and activate Pokemon link AGAIN, this time around you will get a Celebi, it will be put in the first empty slot on your Pokemon Box
Wow, that's stupid. And it only tels you about Pokemon Link the second time. Oh well, now I have an Adamant Celebi. ...:(

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I GOT MY BANK

I FINALLY HAVE IT

FINALLY!!!
Shiina-breakdown%28b%29.gif

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
God, using the poke transfer is really annoying. It goes like this, pokemon b/w(2) in 3ds -> open poketransporter -> transfer pokemon -> insert pokemon x/y -> open pokebank -> send pokemon from transport box to box in pokebank -> insert b/w(2) -> open b/w(2) put pokemon in box 1 -> open poketransporter -> transfer pokemon -> repeat until happy

This is great since I have all four compatible games with nearly full boxes ;o;

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Wow, that's stupid. And it only tels you about Pokemon Link the second time. Oh well, now I have an Adamant Celebi. ...:(

at the tutorial screen of the Pokemon Bank it told you there will be a gift the second time you try to Link a pokemon to the game, it was pretty obvious hint, the fact you went through the screens quickly is not their fault

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I feel like this could have been prevented or at least sped up by just buying newer and better servers in more locations.
is that a woman or a man...

*snip

Actually it's me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_sJ79aDQTeQ?si=dCPYbyGhZ8OFK8nb