Update: Pokémon Bank is out in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North America.

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
so, for the second time in a lifetime we get something before americans and they whine like bitches? I bet they were really pissed when Pokemon X & Y release was worldwide including Europe and not just them and Japan

If you're referring to my initial comments, I'm "whining like a bitch" because I feel a company acted unprofessionally for three months? I don't care if they released it to you guys first. :P

If not, please clarify about whom is "whining like a bitch".

loco365

Trophies
XP
Exactly they need to Evolve. Maybe they are holding an EverStone. But who could be that Everstone?

Reggie. Nintendo still has a lot to learn when it comes to their systems. They need a better online infrastructure, and they need to get rid of that region lock. They're the only company still doing it.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
If you're referring to my initial comments, I'm "whining like a bitch" because I feel a company acted unprofessionally for three months? I don't care if they released it to you guys first. :P

If not, please clarify about whom is "whining like a bitch".

Technicilly GameFreak aren't hosting Pokebank servers... which means... the company who failed was big N? and GF gave pokebank to europe first? hate them! fail company!

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey, does anyone know how to extend the usage period after the trial is over?
Is the $$ deduced from your balance on your NID or does it require credit card information??

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, does anyone know how to extend the usage period after the trial is over?
Is the $$ deduced from your balance on your NID or does it require credit card information??
When I let my free trial run out on my Japanese 3DS. It doesn't take the money out at all. You have to add how much it is to your eShop account either by using a eShop card or cc.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When I let my free trial run out on my Japanese 3DS. It doesn't take the money out at all. You have to add how much it is to your eShop account either by using a eShop card or cc.

Thanks for your quick reply. I can't put funds on my eShop account because I'm from Croatia and my card gets rejected outright everytime I try to use it.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing they did this to prevent server from being overwhelmed. Nintendo did resort to rotating outage when their servers were overwhelmed with users.

UltraMew

GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
I GOT MY BANK

I FINALLY HAVE IT

FINALLY!!!
Shiina-breakdown%28b%29.gif
Fuck you too Can you help me transfer some Poké's? All for a precious 6IV event Victini!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I now hold all the cards:tpi:
And I now have my victini from BW.

And the ability to gen one and send it over anyway. :tpi:

Wasn't he the one that made a thread with your name on it just to gloat about it? x'D
Quite ironic that he's asking you now. =3

Ykr1113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed that for ya. NOA is the real culprit, they are out of touch with its customers. Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of Japan actually care.

I just think the reason for us not getting it at the same time is because the servers will seize up again like back in December. Usually Europe gets the shitty end of the stick but this time we're getting it. It's nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!