Hacking Update 2.1.0 out.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^This
Guys, update unless there's a kernel hax/hax entrypoint.
Right now we only have a browser hijacking method (The browser will be added soon™, like on 3DS)

Except entrypoints are almost always on a non-current FW. As most others have stated, if there's no new must-have features then there's no point to update.

DarkIrata

Trophies
Website
ipmix.de
XP
Country
Germany
Except entrypoints are almost always on a non-current FW. As most others have stated, if there's no new must-have features then there's no point to update.
Nope. At one point they were mostly on the newest fw, untill a new version came.
Stability is a really good point to upgrade, since the chance of a bricked by manufacturer device gets reduced.

eworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, I'm about to finally buy my Switch... Guess 2.1 is the lowest possible version I'm getting - I'm not staying on 1.0 and I highly doubt one can do a 2.0 update without updating straight to 2.1.

I am indeed curious whether or not the stability is real.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heads up. My system now wants me to update before resuming a suspended game. This happened all of a sudden and I don't know what triggered it.

edit: it won't let me launch any game now without updating. I can still access the eshop though, weirdly enough.

It should be giving you 3 options you want the one at the top to resume. (Start Software)
th_82a13ee3-ee98-44a7-9f50-576b7b174574_zpspp30jkja.jpg

Last edited by Wiisel,

Arkangelshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Playing Zelda with airplane mode , maybe when i finish it there will be a new nintendo console... :toot:

Only splatoon 2 will make me to update and turn on my wifi, because the battery is better with no connection.

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Where can I see the firmware version of my console? Would like to see if it is updated or not.

Edit: Ah, found it in the settings...

Last edited by MSco,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Be careful going outside you might get cancer +1