Hacking Unofficial GATEWAY 3DS emuNAND v11.6.0-39E/U

Zap Rowsdower

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've read your other posts, and I'm sorry but this is for emulated NAND only. Mine are such gnarled messes of experimentation since they dropped support that at this point I'm not even sure that I could write a guide where the result would be every system booting.
That and given the findings about 11.8, I can't in good conscience say you should even try to frankenNAND's monster your system for online use anymore. That was really the only point considering gateway's firmware can't support the newer titles anyway.

Hack213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys i havent been in the scene in about 2 years, i have old 3dsxl with gateway i understand gateway is dead and i read they have a new cart named stargate 3ds lol,, i would like to get back to play that new warioware gold along with a few n64 roms if possible, anyway for someone to help me set up my 3ds with a cfw or what ever is the new thing going around i can paypal anyone 10$ USD who would like to help thanks!! my current firmware is ver 8.1.0-19u

thanks!!

kkusagami

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hey guys i havent been in the scene in about 2 years, i have old 3dsxl with gateway i understand gateway is dead and i read they have a new cart named stargate 3ds lol,, i would like to get back to play that new warioware gold along with a few n64 roms if possible, anyway for someone to help me set up my 3ds with a cfw or what ever is the new thing going around i can paypal anyone 10$ USD who would like to help thanks!! my current firmware is ver 8.1.0-19u

thanks!!

https://3ds.hacks.guide/get-started

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

thanks!!
wario game you can put on 3ds just with cfw. and n64 roms arent happening at all.

Hack213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wario game you can put on 3ds just with cfw. and n64 roms arent happening at all.

thanks for the fast reply dude! can you guide me on my cfw im currently charging my 3ds lol it wont connect to my wifi hot spot! i guess it only connects to 2.4 ghz bands huh!

paypal ready!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Hack213

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i don't care, i want sysnand not emunand ;) sooner or later someone will find a way
Gateway CFW should never be used on sysNAND because it lacks FIRM0/1 protection. This is most likely never going to be fixed by the community because the CFW is closed source and also due to the brick code. Really no ones working cracking the Gateway CFW because there's no reason to do so anymore with free/open source CFWs. Basically if you want to run CFW on your sysNAND, then you are going to need to use another CFW.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: Hunter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox