Hacking UNO deleted everything! >:(

Squee5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im on the wii homebrew browser. and at the bottom in games i see uno. oh cool uno that u can play online... WRONG!!!! as soon as it loads up... i get the exception error...so i hold the power button on the wii to turn it off. when i went back to homebrew channel its blank....all my apps gone.. just awesome....... FML

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's good to warn people about the fact this can happen.

It's easy to blame the program, but you should also ask yourself, wouldn't it be better if I had backup, just in case.
I mean, it's not like the homebrew programs take that much place on your backup device.

I know saying this won't make me popular, but even if just one person reading this, starts thinking about it, It was worth it.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's good to warn people about the fact this can happen.

It's easy to blame the program, but you should also ask yourself, wouldn't it be better if I had backup, just in case.
I mean, it's not like the homebrew programs take that much place on your backup device.

I know saying this won't make me popular, but even if just one person reading this, starts thinking about it, It was worth it.
with you on that one. just reformat the card(since it's blank). then add your apps, as soon as you have your sd card set up the way you want it. right click on the icon. look for "copy".. then just open a new folder(make one). an "paste" you "copy" of your sd card in it. need to write it like this, cause for some reason, some people can hack the wii. but don't know how to paste/copy..lol..

Toad King

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When was that homebrew released? I remember an old version of libfat was randomly corrupting SD cards for me before. If you can, try recompiling it with the latest version of DevKitPPC/libogc/libfat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(