OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NFS_Undercover_preorder.jpg

QUOTE said:
When the game team started working on the patch around Christmas we spent a lot of time talking to the guys on the forums and the fansites to find out what people wanted us to look at the most. The clear message from this was that people thought the frame-rate and difficulty were the key fixes so this is what we focused on.

When he spoke to me last week Scott said that, while patch was mainly focused on improving the frame-rate, his team worked particularly hard to get as many other fixes into it as possible. A great example of this is the new difficulty system for expert gamers. If you've played the game a lot you'll notice that the difficulty level ramps up much earlier than previously making the game much more of a challenge.

Gamers on the Xbox 360 or PS3 will be notified of the new patch the next time they play the game. PC gamers should follow this link to the updated Patches and Downloads page.

NFSU_v1.0.1.17_enUS.exe - English, French & Mexican

NFSU_v1.0.1.17_frgeritalEU.exe - French, German & Italian

NFSU_v1.0.1.17_xxEU.exe - English, Russian, Danish, Spanish, Finnish, Czech, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Norwegian

With this update out of the way Scott and his team now turn their attention towards the big plans for DLC this year. As he hinted at in the Q&A there is a wide range of plans from new games modes to new cars. At this stage we’re open to ideas so if there’s anything you’d like to see us look at for the DLC email me at the address below and I’ll let the producers know.

[email protected]

[Source]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-