unban wiiu with other wiiu ?

maximecool92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a 32go black Wiiu which has been banned twice and even by changing the number there is nothing more to do. EXCEPT THAT I also have another wii u, the second is only 8gb in white color that I never use because I prefer the black one which is of greater capacity, I had an idea, no solution to recover it serial number of my white to add on the black which will allow the unban? And if so, how ?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a 32go black Wiiu which has been banned twice and even by changing the number there is nothing more to do. EXCEPT THAT I also have another wii u, the second is only 8gb in white color that I never use because I prefer the black one which is of greater capacity, I had an idea, no solution to recover it serial number of my white to add on the black which will allow the unban? And if so, how ?
How the hell did u get it banned?

Reactions: Kopimist and k7ra

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's based on serial number. the serial number iirc is in the sys_prod.xml, which is in the config folder of the slc. there's a tutorial on it.

Reactions: jeannotte

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep, I think it is:

1645395915614.png

I don't think you need to use another wii u. another fuck up by Nintendo among many with the wii u.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lololol +1