lemon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

This is my first post so please go easy on me.

I have two psp (1000 & 2000), I haven't used them in years charged them up and tried to play the ISO's on the memory stick but I kept on getting 'The game could not be started. (80020148).

I have tried everything reformatted the memory stick, used a new memory stick, tried other iso files, upgraded the firmware from on one of the PSPs from 5.50 gen D full to 6.20pro-b6 still doesn't work. I went into the recovery menu and made sure that the M33 driver or NP9660 is enabled in the ISO mode. I tried an ISO tool to fix the issue still not working.

Any ideas people?

Thanks a lot!:D

lemon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your replies, I have tried the inferno driver no difference. Let me upgrade to 6.60 CFW and get back to you guys. Thanks a lot

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try formatting the Memory stick first in the psp settings along with the system itself. Then try running the iso again. Or another memory stick. Or maybe the files are corrupted....

lemon1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for all your help, i managed to get it fixed. The memory stick needed formatting with SD formatter. My mac for some reason wasn't doing the job properly. Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse