UK DS Lite Stock Levels

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Electric_Wizard, Jan 22, 2008.

Jan 22, 2008
  1. Electric_Wizard
    OP

Member Electric_Wizard GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Seems like the whole of the UK has been out of stock of DS Lite since before Christmas!

I've got a lovely new AceKard, a 3 In 1 and an 8GB MicroSD but I can't find anywhere to get the damn system from without paying a fortune.

Has anyone got any idea when stock will be back up to a sensible level? I think my house mate's getting annoyed with me pinching his DS!

2. Shelleeson

Member Shelleeson GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    try places like asda and tesco because they are in stock the majority of the time even though they only have a limited delivery
    don't bother looking online they're out of stock you have to ask in store. you may have to phone every day to catch them in but you'll get there.
    try argos as well although that's unlikely to have them [​IMG]
    i've tried everywhere but i can't seem to see them where i usually look so sorry [​IMG] i'll have another look around later)

3. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    It's up and down, mostly down but there is the odd unit flying around. I've had relatives looking for silver ones since Christmas (one family member gets one and everyone else wants one, whod've thunk it?), they go to town every Saturday morning and on 2 occasions they've found white ones in stock (once in Zavii, and then in GAME 2 weeks later). So it all depends on your timing and how fussy you are about the colour I guess [​IMG] No idea when they'll be back to normal, but given the number of people who are still queueing to get their hands on one it's looking like it might be a while.

4. Extreme Coder

Member Extreme Coder GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    I hope the DS doesn't face the stock problem the Wii had :/
    But right now, I can't find ONE DAMN STORE anywhere in Egypt that has a DS. AT ALL!

5. SavageWaffle

Member SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    in NY(US) NDSL where i live is sold out. I still didnt get my x-mas present yet.