Hacking UK DS Lite Stock Levels

Electric_Wizard

OP
Trophies
Website
www.obscenelygreen.net
XP
Country
Seems like the whole of the UK has been out of stock of DS Lite since before Christmas!

I've got a lovely new AceKard, a 3 In 1 and an 8GB MicroSD but I can't find anywhere to get the damn system from without paying a fortune.

Has anyone got any idea when stock will be back up to a sensible level? I think my house mate's getting annoyed with me pinching his DS!

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
try places like asda and tesco because they are in stock the majority of the time even though they only have a limited delivery
don't bother looking online they're out of stock you have to ask in store. you may have to phone every day to catch them in but you'll get there.
try argos as well although that's unlikely to have them
laugh.gif

i've tried everywhere but i can't seem to see them where i usually look so sorry
frown.gif
i'll have another look around later)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
It's up and down, mostly down but there is the odd unit flying around. I've had relatives looking for silver ones since Christmas (one family member gets one and everyone else wants one, whod've thunk it?), they go to town every Saturday morning and on 2 occasions they've found white ones in stock (once in Zavii, and then in GAME 2 weeks later). So it all depends on your timing and how fussy you are about the colour I guess
smile.gif
No idea when they'll be back to normal, but given the number of people who are still queueing to get their hands on one it's looking like it might be a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Now its being detected as 2mb lol