stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
maybe they'll try old school shit again. I can't wait to find code wheels (many years later we don't have scanners or printers bad ass enough to make your own one of that bad boy in the link) and various other goofy crap in my my game boxes again.

diallapirate.jpg
mixnmojo-c1.png
full20031024011307.gif

holy shit. I feel old.

Leave it to LucasArts to make whacky copy protection methods...now what is Sam and Max dressed up as on page 20?....hmm.....

PS: is max holding a pizza box that says LeChuck's Pizza?...monkey island 2 reference I never caught. mind.blown.

Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Well its good one company decided to do this and now I wish any other dev or company that still does this stop as well. It is amazing that some companies and devs think that everyone is constantly online all the time, I mean I have to patch some games because they keep wanting me to be online all the time just to play and why would I when it can be played perfectly offline.

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this changes nothing. Ubisoft still don't make games worth a shit. So I'm still as unaffected by their DRM as I ever was.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Was there an always on DRM on ACR? In fact I removed the crack and put the old files and it was working fine and Desmond's memories were also working.
Maybe they have come up with another method.
This method did work for AC2 (best game for me on the pc) and it was unhacked for 2 months until they decided you need your own server on your PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0