TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

HOv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there ever any doubt? Every Nintendo device/console has been hacked. It was just a matter of time and who will be the first to do it. In this case, it was TX. So congrats to them. Haters can hate all they want but TX has managed to hack the switch lite first and that alone deserves some recognition. Great job TX!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Console CFW fanboy wars is one of the silliest things I've ever seen. Ya'll are fighting over piracy programs, lol. This is almost as bad as Steam and Epic fanboy wars.

I just pick w/e CFW works, and is the cheapest(in my case, free).
Unrelated, but this is nothing like Steam VS Epic.. Don't be a dunce.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

i like how everyone's pointing fingers at each other for calling each other's cfw bad because its for piracy but then they are the one who engages in piracy, either way it seems like everyone does it, it doesnt make you look better if you try to shun others for doing it lol
for real tho how did we get from sx exploit reveal to war about piracy

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use it even if I wanted to, because of their stupid license. Upgraded my NAND. Now my SX license is totally useless. What they advised: Buy a new one or reinstall old NAND, Yea, no thanks.

Doesn't work anyways with anything after 2.6 I think? Anyways, I get your other point, just think it's beating a dead horse that this point and all these threads just end up filled with shit and get closed.

Anyway just waiting for some actual dates haha. I have a Lite I wouldn't mind hacking if I can :ha:

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Based Team Executer! Saving the day!

Where are all the atmosphere fans? I thought this was impossible cause your gods sciresm and hekzyz said so? Pfft hahahahaha
Hexkyz straight up said this is possible months ago it's only Reswitch I've seen saying this is fake (people seem to think all open source devs have the same agenda but this is far from the truth). He even said it was likely to be a hardware glitching attack because that it what TX have done for other consoles in the past.

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was there ever any doubt? Every Nintendo device/console has been hacked. It was just a matter of time and who will be the first to do it. In this case, it was TX. So congrats to them. Haters can hate all they want but TX has managed to hack the switch lite first and that alone deserves some recognition. Great job TX!
Or, ya know, someone else hacked the switch first & sold the hack to TX. That's the more logical answer considering they could not even hack the original switch on their own. Plus they stole the dongle idea. Not to mention it's known that TX are more than willing to pay independent developers for their code.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Or, ya know, someone else hacked the switch first & sold the hack to TX. That's the more logical answer considering they could not even hack the original switch on their own. Plus they stole the dongle idea. Not to mention it's known that TX are more than willing to pay independent developers for their code.
Anyone saying this is just uninformed or too close to the work TX have ripped off. Everyone who's been in the home console modding scene for more than two generations (including current) knows that team xecutor have done original work on other consoles in the past (game cube, og xbox, and x360). The company was sold but some of their staff likely went with the company otherwise they're just buying a brand for no reason. Also you seem to be forgetting tx were the first people to show off a boot rom exploit for the switch (although that doesn't mean they were the firdt to find it and we'll likely never know who was because it was obvious to everyone who had reversed te boot rom). That being said a lot of uninformed man children who are letting the cfw they use define their personality are attacking people and they're just as bad.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hexkyz straight up said this is possible months ago it's only Reswitch I've seen saying this is fake (people seem to think all open source devs have the same agenda but this is far from the truth). He even said it was likely to be a hardware glitching attack because that it what TX have done for other consoles in the past.

yes he did but he first posted on here how he had 'set up' TX with some kind of fake exploit and TX had nothing. It was only when Costello one of the owners of gbatemp posted that he would regret what he posted , Hexkyz then posted what you said. so it look like Costello was right that TX had something.

Last edited by JoeBloggs777,
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
yes he did but he first posted on here how he had 'set up' TX with some kind of fake exploit. It was only when Costello one of the owners of gbatemp posted that he would regret what he posted , Hexkyz then posted what you said. so it look like Costello was right that TX had something.
It wasn't hexkyz who said that it was one of the switchbrew guys (I can't remember which one). Iirc he posted a screenshot of the other dev saying that but didn't say that himself.

Edit: why not just ping @hexkyz and just clear it up. I could be wrong but that's not how I remember it happening.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It wasn't hexkyz who said that it was one of the switchbrew guys (I can't remember which one). Iirc he posted a screenshot of the other dev saying that but didn't say that himself.

yes he did he replied to the long thread on this forum, search you will find it , i would but its 2:15am here :(

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by JoeBloggs777,
Reactions: 210modz

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This site is full of ungrateful little pricks.... Be happy that this shit gets released at all. The scene is alive so who gives two shits who releases what. Well done to everyone that actually contributes instead on whinging constantly.
From Tx reputation so far, it's suspiciously to tell how legit they obtained that hack: either they bribed some hackers to do the dirty job+their silence for them or they steal it as they always did.
And you have to know that TX never tried to contibuited the Switch hack scene since all their projects are close sourced like their XCI/usb loader and they are too afraid to let other people learn it for free, they never shared anything with hacking community, and never will.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice to see that Team-Xecuter (the wet fart of the Switch hacking scene) has finally decided to provide some proof of their hack working on newer Switches, and even nicer that they may actually *gasp* make an actual contribution to the Switch hacking scene for once :O (hopefully this doesn't contain any brick code, since they have been proven to include things like that in the past). I won't personally disgrace my Switch Lite with anything that comes from them, but it's nice that others may have an entry-point. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...