Hacking TWLoader Saves

Pakhitew-Island

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
If I'm running a game off TWLoader using my SD Card, and then eventually get a flashcard, it is possible to transfer that save from the sd to the flashcard right? I may get one very soon and dont want to start a run of Mario 64 DS that goes to wast because I cant use the save.

Also, I have no idea how to set up a flashcard but I'll figure it out when I get one. I assume r4 Gold is still reliable.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
If I'm running a game off TWLoader using my SD Card, and then eventually get a flashcard, it is possible to transfer that save from the sd to the flashcard right? I may get one very soon and dont want to start a run of Mario 64 DS that goes to wast because I cant use the save.

Also, I have no idea how to set up a flashcard but I'll figure it out when I get one. I assume r4 Gold is still reliable.

what format is the save in?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Most likely yes, I haven't used TWLoader but I'm almost sure it would be using raw saves, which is what almost all DS flashcarts use, and if not, there are converters to convert between pretty much all known formats.

Pakhitew-Island

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Most likely yes, I haven't used TWLoader but I'm almost sure it would be using raw saves, which is what almost all DS flashcarts use, and if not, there are converters to convert between pretty much all known formats.
I do have a converter from when I was converting between NO$ and Desmume anyways, so it's probably no trouble.

what format is the save in?
Not entirely sure, I was planning to check now though.

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yes, I've been using twloader to load Castlevania Dawn of sorrow from my SD card and then load the save file I created when I had a Dstwo card, most flashcarts use .sav files for the saves so you only have to copy the .sav files from your 3DS's SD card to the appropriate folder in your flashcart's micro SD.

Last edited by lordkaos,
Reactions: Pakhitew-Island

Pakhitew-Island

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
That's fortunate. Though the only games I plan to play are Mario 64 and Squeak Squad. Since multiplayer is so finicky on Mario Kart DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o