Homebrew Twilight Hack

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Other games could be exploited in a similar way AFAIK, however no-one has produced such a hack yet (except perhaps team tweezers privately).

No-one probably tries to because it is unnecessary, given that TPhack is still working perfectly.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
They've probably discovered other exploits already. But they're it keeping it to themselves for now, because the Twilight hack can run on all current firmwares. Making the new exploits public now would only backfire, because that would allow Nintendo to patch the exploit.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering the same thing the other day. With as many devs as there are in the wii scene, why not make another one for people who do't have TP? I don't think Ninty would finally patch the TP code, they have already tried that and have failed multiple times. I'm not saying discovering a new hack would be easy, but it's worth a look.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
jinxvorheeze said:
I was wondering the same thing the other day. With as many devs as there are in the wii scene, why not make another one for people who do't have TP?

because:

1/ you don't find bugs in games like snapping your fingers
2/ the time investment is not worth considering one bug has already been found in a game and will never be patched
3/ "devs" do not give a shit about people who are too lame for buying/renting one game, considering the obvious benefits you got afterward

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
jinxvorheeze said:
I was wondering the same thing the other day. With as many devs as there are in the wii scene, why not make another one for people who do't have TP?

because:

2/ the time investment is not worth considering one bug has already been found in a game and will never be patched
3/ "devs" do not give a shit about people who are too lame for buying/renting one game, considering the obvious benefits you got afterward

1. I know you don't thats why in the part of my post you didn't quote (for some reason) I said that it wouldn't be easy to find one.
2. If there are people who feel like doing it then time doesn't matter.
3. Why did you put devs in quotes? And alot of them probably do care.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Tweezers has most definately found other ways of doing the same thing with other titles, but they are keeping it hush hush, as others have said, until they need to implement it if Big N patches TP Hack.

RaulCortez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
jinxvorheeze said:

because:

I'm sure dev's also don't give a shit for anyone in here. They exploit games because they think it's fun. They find exciting to exploit stuff. So i can't see any problem in trying to find exploits in games other than TP just for curiosity or for proving his/her skill. If every "dev" would think: "It's not worth", maybe we wouldn't have scene releases of "Bratz" and other games.
unsure.gif

Anyway, back to the thread: having a card in their pocket makes sense. I just asked because i wondered about this when searching for funny glitches in Mario Galaxy. (hey, after you finish the game, and after you use cheats for fun... there are only the fun glitches to make the replay value higher!)

Wilson735

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well can you think of another game that is more easily accessible than TP? That game has to be the most common Wii game out right now, and so it's the perfect game to use to exploit the Wii system software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ps2 emulators watching you fap theough Chinese fan made roms