System files are corrupted Wii Fit Plus

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I may have fixed the bug System files are only corrupted after quitting Wii Fit Plus

I studied this problem
I managed to partially solve this problem with priiloader with the No-Delete hack HAXX, JODI, DVDX, DISC, DISK, RZDx

After that, I no longer had this problem with Wii Fit Plus with the message System files are corrupt...

I thought there must be a file that the home menu plays every time you quit a game, so I exported my nand to study with Dolphin
(Note that with dolphin this problem does not occur. It only occurs on real hardware)

I specify that my wii has bootmii like boot2 so I was able to freely perform all possible tests delete files from the nand to test

I'm not going to tell you about all the tests I've done which may seem useless,
I even thought of a hardware problem that could occur with some models of the balance board.

So after all my testing I just had to test if I had a save that could be corrupted so I started deleting all saves (I had 100 saves :D) it took a long time but I finally found the problem

this was my save from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

You tell me why it only happened with Wii Fit Plus but not with the other games, the answer is that I don't know either I didn't find any logic in it (maybe an anti nintendo hack?)

On the other hand as said above by activating the hack on priiloader No-Delete hack HAXX, JODI, DVDX, DISC, DISK, RZDx

I no longer had this bug

if you notice in this hack that there is an RZDx ID that belongs to GameID: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I realized that later :D

This is the only logical consistency I could find maybe nintendo activated an anti-hack with zelda the famous "Twilight Hack" and it crashes the wii console with wii fit plus

Conclusion if you have a zelda savedata try transferring it to your SD card or deleting it then try to reproduce the bug with Wii fit plus to see if that solves your problem like me.
If that doesn't work for you, it might be a corrupted save from another game.

If you don't want to delete your zelda savedata, activate the option in priiloader: No-Delete hack HAXX, JODI, DVDX, DISC, DISK, RZDx: Normally this should work to solve this problem.

please let me know if this solved your problem.

• Wow
Reactions: totakeke95

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
OMG I haven't been able to use my board for ages because of the darnn data corruption message (before i modded my wii for the first time i never got this error, it was later.) and I've searched a lot of forums without finding any solution. I'll try to do what you say (I'll have to look for my board in the storage room hahaha).

Thank u very much, I really never thought someone could find a solution for this.

PS: another "partial" solution was I did is to desynchronize the balance board, in this way the message corrupted data no longer appears.

Reactions: GDX

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
UPDATE ITS FIXED!!!

So after deleting the zelda savedata I wanted to recreate another one to see if it was my save that was corrupted... well it started again with the System files are corrupted message with Wii Fit Plus....

So I tried something first, I copied all my save data to another Wii to see if the problem was happening.
Guess what I did not get a System files are corrupted message I launched wii fit plus several times (to be sure)

So I thought it was probably from an IOS

I then analyzed my nand with nandBinCheck from giantpune

And I noticed that there was a strange message on the IOS4
00000001-00000004
c04aba3d261606bb5b98b770fb08c037.png

I then uninstalled this IOS with AnyTitle Deleter then reinstalled this IOS properly

Guess what....

The error message no longer appeared!!

This problem then comes from IOS4

If anyone with the same problem can send me a nand to check thanks!

Big thanks to giantpune for nandBinCheck

Last edited by GDX,

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just checked my nand with that tool and I get the same error as you... also IOS 80 appears with several errors but I don't know if it's because I have it patched since I use Riconnect24 and maybe it makes some modification in the IOS.
Even so, I don't understand why IOS 4 causes the corrupted data message, isn't it supposed to be an stud IOS ?

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you have the same error on ios4?

Yes according to wiibrew it's an ios stub but in any case if you have the same error on this ios it's not a coincidence it's probably the one that makes the error message on the system menu with Wii Fit Plus

Yes it's the ios 80 is modified by riiconnect24 it's normal I guess

EDIT:
I advise to delete the ios 4 with AnyTitleDeleter then to reinstall it properly by downloading it with nus downloader

IOS4-64-v65280
MD5 hash: 1BE2D22B6AAA4903C204C7BD0FDCEF51

I redid a dump of my nand with ios 4 reinstall the error on nandCheckBin disappeared. and I no longer get the System files are corrupted message when quitting Wii Fit Plus. (for the moment)
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE AGAIN I finally found the problem for real this time

I forgot to mention that I had uninstalled all my channels from the wii menu
No longer encountering the problem I reinstalled some channel like Snes9x

and the problem came back again with Wii Fit Plus...

I then noticed a message with NandCheckBin on the install channels

Decrypted signature hash: 000000......
tmd RSA signature isn't even close ( 4 )
78d950cb3c0fb032046b65309152604e.png

I then compared another nand of my second wii to see this signature message appeared and I did not find it on all the channels that I installed
(because on this wii I didn't have this problem with wii fit plus)

So there it is, I said to myself, this is the good one
I then reinstalled his channels with a fake signature and Guess what?... the message no longer appears!!!

But why is this done with Wii Fit Plus and not another game?

I guess Wii Fit Plus has to do a signature verification of the installed channels to find that own channel (I guess) and so it detects a fake signature and therefore returns the error System File corrupted

And priiloader hack option No-Delete HAXX, JODI, DVD, DISC, DISK, RXDx
This Hack in my opinion (I haven't checked) somehow bypasses this signature verification

Conclusion
The problem came from a WAD without signature or a broken signature.

Last edited by GDX,

GDX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Updates:

The error message came back, it's not an ios problem,

If you activate WiiConnect24 and the balance board is synchronized you will get the error message when quitting a game compatible with the balance board

There are only two options left in my opinion.

1 - A hardware problem with certain model of balance board
Or
2 - Driver corrupted in shared1 folder (Do not try to delete a file in it you will brick your wii)
Unfortunately when you format the wii the shared1 folder is not reset

3 - A corrupt SaveData

so I currently don't know how to fix this bug.

Except Enable hack in priiloader: `No-Delete hack HAXX, JODI, DVDX, DISC, DISK, RZDx`

Or disable WiiConnect24

I tried to delete the wc24 folder from the nand thinking of a brick mail but it has no effect.

Last edited by GDX,

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That's the exact same thing happened to me, I couldn't play any game that included the balance board, it always gave me mesage corruption when I went back to the menu. I also thought that Wiiconnect24 had something to do with it all this time and I remember reinstalling the message board with Modmii but without good results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse