Gaming TWEWY: Nose glasses

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am searching the Statue of Hachiko, but just nothing there. I can't talk to it and there's nothing if I scanned. I also haven't gone to 104 yet, so am sure it's still Day 1. Why? Where? If I can't get this report, I can't get loads of other reports. Help!

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I've read everything I can find on it. Is there some control I'm missing, some weird key combo for some 'examine' mode I haven't discovered?

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're supposed to rub it.
smile.gif

Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GBAtemp29 said:
I am searching the Statue of Hachiko, but just nothing there. I can't talk to it and there's nothing if I scanned. I also haven't gone to 104 yet, so am sure it's still Day 1. Why? Where? If I can't get this report, I can't get loads of other reports. Help!
use the cheats database and choose "All items - it will unlock roughly 20% of all items

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to try to complete all the bonus missions this playthrough and using an all items cheat would spoil half the fun.

dudenator

King of the Carts
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go back one area and scan some peoples minds. One person will be thinking something about polishing poor hachiko. Then you can polish him.

GBAtemp29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dudenator said:
Go back one area and scan some peoples minds. One person will be thinking something about polishing poor hachiko. Then you can polish him.

Well, I remember how that works from later, when you get the mission to polish hachiko, but now I'm just trying to get the nose glasses. I've restarted the game like ten times how trying to get this to work. I've read every scan at least ten times and done unspeakable things to that dog with my stylus. I don't know what's wrong. Stupid glasses. Stupid day one.
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

try the Cheats database and try the All Items code. You will automatically get the nose glasses!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp29 said:
I want to try to complete all the bonus missions this playthrough and using an all items cheat would spoil half the fun.

QUOTE(JetKun @ Jun 19 2010, 01:34 PM) try the Cheats database and try the All Items code. You will automatically get the nose glasses!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

He already said he doesn't want to cheat as that would spoil it for him.

OP: Try checking gamefaqs, they have in depth guides on how to get each secret report.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.