Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

knusperbrot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi! im new here.
so i set up all loadiine and homebrew.
the exploit itself doenst work from the browser (entering the adress).
but starting from loadiine.ovh works. so: i downloaded pokemon tekken and shovel knight. only pokemon tekken is shown but it wont start?
when i select start from mii maker it doesnt start too.

did i made something wrong? i downloaded the EU jar too. it showed no mistakes. i also didnt enable upates or anything in loadiine :( pls halp

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys,

like many this is my first time running the exploit or anything else.i followed the guide at the start of this thread and the exploit loaded ok.when i go to load loadline it comes up after a while failled to load video and when i go to load the launcher it says failed to mount sd card.was just wondering am i meant to have any backups in the loadline folder and homebrew apps in the launcher folder first before i run these.only tried it quickly to see if the exploit worked which it did.

You must have a bad sd card or you have the wrong files on your sd card. You dont need to have a game to have loadiine working. It took me a while to get the files right but i am uploading a video with all of the files necessary too. It should be done uploading in about an hour. And i will mention this post as well!

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I self host these files on an android phone? I don't have a good PC..

edit: I'm on 5.3.0 btw

Last edited by kiryu1,

Kapikyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6. From your command line, go to the folder where HaxServer.jar is and type: java -jar HaxServer.jar (For linux and MacOSX you will need elevated priviledges. Use sudo java -jar HaxServer.jar)

I keep getting the error "error occurred during initialization of vm"

xhinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi guys,

like many this is my first time running the exploit or anything else.i followed the guide at the start of this thread and the exploit loaded ok.when i go to load loadline it comes up after a while failled to load video and when i go to load the launcher it says failed to mount sd card.was just wondering am i meant to have any backups in the loadline folder and homebrew apps in the launcher folder first before i run these.only tried it quickly to see if the exploit worked which it did.

make sure you format your sdcard as fat32 not fat16 or exFat

BerT666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

yesterday I tried to host it on one of my Linux (Ubuntu) servers.
Java 8 was no problem, but it seems that the HAXServer needs the X11 Display Variable set (and I do not run a GUI on my Servers).

Is there an option to start it without the "status window" so it could be run without GUI?

Kind Regards

Thomas

xhinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi,

yesterday I tried to host it on one of my Linux (Ubuntu) servers.
Java 8 was no problem, but it seems that the HAXServer needs the X11 Display Variable set (and I do not run a GUI on my Servers).

Is there an option to start it without the "status window" so it could be run without GUI?

Kind Regards

Thomas

you need to ask in the other thread, with the guy who made the HaxServer. Forgot the link so you should search this forum with HaxServer title on it.. he's very helpful so I'm sure he can help you

found it : it's here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/beta-wii-u-hax-server.414647/

Last edited by xhinz,

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there is one, let me know, so I can add selfhosting with other software part of the tutorial. Thanks.
Has anyone got a compiled copy of bin2mp4?, I'm trying to selfhost using a wifi sd card and Visual Studio Community 2015 install keeps getting stuck.

Any help would be appreciated!

Huh? There is a compiled version in my thread, not just the source code!

nokel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ohminegoth.tumblr.com
XP
Country
So, I've looked around but haven't found much and if I have it's only to one exploit instead of what serverhax does, is there a php/html version of serverhax with an index that I can upload to my webserver? It's really frustrating opening and closing the java file because for some reason my wiiU browser now automatically goes to kexploit31 (which doesn't seem to actually do anything apart from show the green illuminati screen, none of the hacks work with it, but they do with kexploit10?) and I can't get it to automatically go anywhere else now?

EDIT: No, dw, I fixed it, it was because I needed to safely restart the wiiu after going to a webpage... Still it'd be nice if it automatically just went to an exploit index...

EDIT: found my answer deerp.. http://loadiine.ovh/ looks like what I needed

Last edited by nokel,

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got it also working with the loadiine.ovl. Only thing i put some DNS in it, and now he wont let me update my normal legal smash bros. Is there another way to play my original games with the correct updates?

nokel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ohminegoth.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I got it also working with the loadiine.ovl. Only thing i put some DNS in it, and now he wont let me update my normal legal smash bros. Is there another way to play my original games with the correct updates?
you most likely have to remove the custom dns to update, then once it's installed put it back in... Simply changing the DNS shouldn't stop the game from working, unless you're trying to play online... Unless you're trying to play your game backed up, in which case updates don't work yet for some reason...

Reactions: Don21

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says that I must run ksploit before running Cafiine...even when I run Cafiine! Help!
You have to run the non loadiine kexploit before running cafiine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can update with Wup Installer your disc games and etitles.

memoryman3

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, so I got Cafiine running with the correct exploit, but the listener doesn't read anything and the games will not load. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Also, how can I drop modded files onto Cafiine so the game can read them? Thanks.

d3bugu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi there, I've type in the CMD java -jar haxserver.jar in the command prompt and the java window pops out with 0 for Explots,data and erros. but I can't type anything else for step 7 in the CMD anymore for ipconfig.

do i need to open a new CMD window for step 7?

can some one advice?

many thanks

Last edited by d3bugu,

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, I've type in the CMD java -jar haxserver.jar in the command prompt and the java window pops out with 0 for Explots,data and erros. but I can't type anything else for step 7 in the CMD anymore for ipconfig.

do i need to open a new CMD window for step 7?

can some one advice?

many thanks
Just double click on the jar mate...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong