Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit disappointed to hear about not being able to update, but I'm glad we can kexploit on 5.5.1 now! Thank you for the information!
You can update the games using wup installer. You can get dlc for disc games and etitles and there is no system update right now so the only thing you can't do is play loadiine ready games online.

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Anibal Pacheco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can not load loadiine i can load the exploit but not loadiine gx2 latest nightly build it just keeps saying could not load video

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It means you don't have the necessary files on your SD card; be sure they are in the right folder (often wiiu/apps/[appname]/[app.elf]).
I have I think. I used the latest loadiine.elf.
Is there a problem maybe because I use the old .xml (couldn´t find it in the latest release, so I used an older one)?

Devrim

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this a permanent hack (if you stay on 5.5.x) or would you need to rerun the exploit every time you start your Wii U?

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this a permanent hack (if you stay on 5.5.x) or would you need to rerun the exploit every time you start your Wii U?

giphy.gif

Reactions: loler55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol